thanks for your attention - Taking it to the bay..
Last edited by thomasjg at Nov 20, 2007,
Wow, thats a lot of gear! Are you planning to quit playing the guitar??
where do you live?
Quote by RetroGunslinger
this is like comparing a flushing toilet to a hole in the ground
pics of the MIA strat?
Ibanez AFS75/Fender Strat Plus > Fulltone Deja' Vibe > Keeley TS808 MOD+ > Fulltone OCD > VanAmps SoleMate > Metro JTM45
Quote by phoenix_88
read the thread? lol

Well seeing as i dont have access to my email right now i thought i'd throw it out there and see if he could post some, it was more or less a hopeful request. i do know how to read. Regardless, i probably wont get answered, and will have to wait until tommorow.
Ibanez AFS75/Fender Strat Plus > Fulltone Deja' Vibe > Keeley TS808 MOD+ > Fulltone OCD > VanAmps SoleMate > Metro JTM45
Clever spam!

The guy just joined today, this is his only post, and he wants requests via email so he never has to come back.
2002 Muddy Waters Fender Telecaser (MIM) (w/ Bill Lawrence pickups & black matte pickguard)
2006 Ibanez sz520qm (w/ Grover tuners)
Epiphone DR-100

Traynor YCV50-Blue
Toneport GX / Ampltube 2
Quote by krims0n
Clever scam!

The guy just joined today, this is his only post, and he wants requests via email so he never has to come back.

dont jump the gun, just becuase he joined today, doesnt mean he's out to scam. i searched his name up before and didnt find anything negative, however i did find a bunch of guitar forum posts with the same name as this one, until otherwise noted, i'm gonna call this guy legit.
Last edited by igotabcrich32 at Nov 12, 2007,
yeah, this guy is just too clever, yo. ( hehe I am really not clever) Actually I have no time to do any much other than school so email and phone works best.. its a 2 hour commute each way... so I have phone time then though.....
---
Live in Petal,MS everything will be shipped from there..
---

yes for the moment all the time and money I have is going towards school, so I am not going to be able to play for a while, if ever
----

hehe no, this is all personal gear, I do not own a shop
----
Pics of some of the gear are available at http://gearsale.soluschristus.info/

not everything is listed at the moment... if only I had more time

God bless and keep you each!
Last edited by thomasjg at Nov 12, 2007,
Quote by igotabcrich32
Well seeing as i dont have access to my email right now i thought i'd throw it out there and see if he could post some, it was more or less a hopeful request. i do know how to read. Regardless, i probably wont get answered, and will have to wait until tommorow.

ah. my bad.
but people do tend to just look at the list and go OOH I WANNA SEE THAT
and don't read anything else.
Quote by phoenix_88
ah. my bad.
but people do tend to just look at the list and go OOH I WANNA SEE THAT
and don't read anything else.

no problem my friend, i should have mentioned the whole email thing in my original post.