Upgrade from VBulletin, browsing the forum with this many users using VBulletin is about as easy as balancing an elephant on top of a box of cereal.
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.
Take it to site feedback. Plus, UG is fine as it is .
Quote by fukyu1980
LOL ! muther fuker i was gonna say that LOL!
The rest of the site is fine, the forums are just really annoying to use, even though most of the people have interesting things to post.
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.
I am finding it far easier to browse than that time I tried balance a hippo on my box of shreddies. A slightly different situation to your example yes, but relevant nonetheless.
If it ain't broke don't fix it...and UG never breaks the russians just get sober.
Everytime I refresh the page, most of the threads have moved like 20 spaces down.

Also, if I really wanted to follow multiple topics, I'd have to either write them down somewhere, as there is no way to check the status of threads you have posted in displayed in a place other than the forum area, or I would have to just memorize which ones I posted in.

And even then, if you want to follow a topic but you have to log, by the time you come back, you have to go hunting for it because it's been pushed wayyyyy back.

All I'm saying is that things could be slightly easier to use, I'm not saying that this forum is completely and utterly disorganized and unreadable.
Everytime I refresh the page, most of the threads have moved like 20 spaces down.
Newer threads stay on top. That's how like 99% of forums work.

Also, if I really wanted to follow multiple topics, I'd have to either write them down somewhere, as there is no way to check the status of threads you have posted in displayed in a place other than the forum area, or I would have to just memorize which ones I posted in.
Theres a way in your options to get emails sent to you when someone posts in a thread you posted in. It will give you a link to the topic too.

And even then, if you want to follow a topic but you have to log, by the time you come back, you have to go hunting for it because it's been pushed wayyyyy back.
See above, and also in your profile you can click view all posts and find which thread you posted in that you're looking for.
Quote by Ylasto
R.I.P Ean.

Are there any other members of Lynyrd Skynyrd who are dead?
Quote by Lgndkllr777
Newer threads stay on top. That's how like 99% of forums work.

Theres a way in your options to get emails sent to you when someone posts in a thread you posted in. It will give you a link to the topic too.

See above, and also in your profile you can click view all posts and find which thread you posted in that you're looking for.

Thanks

I'm just really not used to VBulletin, I guess it'll take a bit but I'll probably get used to it.
Really? I was just balancing my pet elephant on a box of lucky charms this morning...
HEY
Do you like anime/manga?
PM me about buying the graphic novels I'm trying to sell
mike you so whiny.

i less than three you anyway

Yeah. The rumors are true. I'm a twat.
imageboards for the win

along with a nifty firefox add-on that lets me 'save' threads !!
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Always outnumbered, never outgunned...