So, last night me and my dad made a home-made pizza.

It was all good: italian sausage, sausage, pepperoni, bacon, olives, mushrooms, jalapenos, green/yellow peppers, mozerella and parmesian cheese, and onions. But then my dad mentions a "secret ingrediant." Of course I ask what it is, and he says "Anchovies," so I tell him not to put any on my half of the pizza because I hate fish. Well. He puts the anchovies all over the pizza, then, he puts more stuff on top of it so I can't see what pieces have anchovies on them.

Last night I avoided the anchovies. But I got home from school today, and the first thing I did was grab a slice of pizza. I added more parmesian cheese and heated it up, then added some cayenne red pepper. I get to my desk and start eating.

There's a weird taste.

I remember the anchovies.

I freaking hate anchovies. They ruined a perfectly amazing pizza. I'm mad. So very very mad. =(

What do you all think of anchovies?
They're fine. Quit complaining.
derp
lol u have faggot in ur username

Quote by Jack Off Jill
You know, if you, Silent Deftone and I get together.. We'd be unstoppable at the night clubs.

Everything I say is to be taken as serious fucking business.
I've never tried them. But they can't be that bad.
Talk to Erowid

Quote by dead-fish

Tell me when thy band shall return to mark a schedueled performance on my nearest venue's door!
Quoth teh Loomis, "Nevermore".

Member #9 of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join.
You put a LOT of stuff on your pizza.

What ever happened to good ol' pepporoni?
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
did you and your dad join in sexual congress after such a romantic meal? or did he kick you out of your house for not appreciating anchovies?
Quote by Dogruitag
i think he wants to dream theater to be considered more metal, so he dyed his beard.

Quote by LookAlive
Lmfao, this is the best thread ever, aside from the fact that it involves a girl being harpooned through a tent.
These anchovies weren't even salty. It was just an annoying flavor that should NOT be on a pizza. And I have to say... Looking at bones jutting out all over your pizza/fork isn't that appetizing.