It's like, really cold here in New York right now. Is anyone else wishing they were surfing on the waves in Huntington Beach, California? I know I sure am . Why must life be so cruel?
seems everybodys blue this time of year

*UG hug*
Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

Can I be your adopted parent? I'd love you like a real son.

"Arguing over the internet is like the special olympics. No matter who wins, your both still retards." - A man of many muffins
Hey fellow NYer!!!

It is a bit nippy, but siting in front of my fire with my laptop and a cup of hot chocolate and marshmellows on this glorious day off of school...and then just 4 days of school, and then a weekend, and then jsut two days of school, and then a 5 day thnaksgiving recess: who could be sad!!!???

I CAN'T WAIT FOR SNOW!
HEY
Do you like anime/manga?
PM me about buying the graphic novels I'm trying to sell
i LOVE the cold! its decembers way of saying, "im almost here!"
2 ducks and a rabbi walk into a bar.
The rabbi enjoys a nice drink and the ducks are shooed out so that health services aren't called in.
The day proceeds as normal.
I miss NY weather. God help me, I've been gone long enough that I even miss snow.
Brevity is the soul of lingerie.
-Dorothy Parker
Shut the **** up and get some skis
Gear:
Epi les paul custom white
Fender hot rod deluxe
Jimi Hendrix wah
EHX big muff pi
Boss DS-1
Monster cables
btw how cold is it there right now?... im going there for new years eve
I hate the cold weather! us Puerto Rican's don't like it much.

But I can't complain. It's the middle of fackin November and it's only 70 degrees over here in TN.

Why look a man in the eye when you can shoot him in the back?

If you can't convince them; confuse them.

Quote by smb
I think anyone who hasn't cheated hasn't lived.
I know. I'm freezing!!

It's down to about 78 here in Phoenix. I almost have to get my sweater! (Arizonans only have 1 sweater)
Gear:
Gibson Explorer (white)
Schecter C-1 Classic
Fender SuperSonic 112
Visual Sounds Jekyll & Hyde
EHX No.1 Echo
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Cold is better, in certain ways, than warm.

Cold means hot chocolate, snowboarding, and Christmas.

Winter is the best time of the year here in Calgary

Quote by KrgrHomebrew
I know. I'm freezing!!

It's down to about 78 here in Phoenix. I almost have to get my sweater! (Arizonans only have 1 sweater)

Are you kidding me? You little pussy. 71 degrees Fahrenheit is 25 degrees Celsius. That's perfect weather. Right now it is 5 degrees. Normal temp in the winter is like -10 to -25.
Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day
You fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way
Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town
Waiting for someone or something to show you the way
Last edited by Dimebag22 at Nov 12, 2007,
WTF some of you guys are from Arizona and stuff and complain about 70 degrees? It's like 39 degrees here! And if that's not cold enough for some of you, you got problems. And no, it hasn't snowed yet sadly. Snow looks cool and all but it's a pain in the ass having to wake up at like 4 every morning to shovel it all. Being in So Cal just sounds really f*cking good to me now. And people are like "I loves the cold! I wanna bury myself in snow and lay there for days! Who needs hot chicks on a hot beach when me and my hootchi momma can just relax here in the cold! YAYYYYY!!!"
Quote by Dimebag22
Cold is better, in certain ways, than warm.

Cold means hot chocolate, snowboarding, and Christmas.

Winter is the best time of the year here in Calgary

Are you kidding me? You little pussy. 71 degrees Fahrenheit is 25 degrees Celsius. That's perfect weather. Right now it is 5 degrees. Normal temp in the winter is like -10 to -25.

ITs like 5 degrees Celsius over here in England- and there moaning about 25 degrees celsius!! thts ****ing hot over here- i wish i lived somewhere near skiing/snowboarding facilities
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Quote by KileManA7X
WTF some of you guys are from Arizona and stuff and complain about 70 degrees? It's like 39 degrees here! And if that's not cold enough for some of you, you got problems. And no, it hasn't snowed yet sadly. Snow looks cool and all but it's a pain in the ass having to wake up at like 4 every morning to shovel it all. Being in So Cal just sounds really f*cking good to me now. And people are like "I loves the cold! I wanna bury myself in snow and lay there for days! Who needs hot chicks on a hot beach when me and my hootchi momma can just relax here in the cold! YAYYYYY!!!"

To be honest, I would much rather have a cup of hot chocolate beside the fireplace with my girlfriend then go to a beach to see a bunch of girls in bikinis. Also, I would much rather go snowboarding with her then go to a beach.
Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day
You fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way
Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town
Waiting for someone or something to show you the way
Settle down people. It's called sarcasm. I absolutely love wearing shorts and t-shirts in mid-November. Getting a farmer's tan while watching a football game is the tits, believe me. I just wanted to rub it in your faces a little bit.
Gear:
Gibson Explorer (white)
Schecter C-1 Classic
Fender SuperSonic 112
Visual Sounds Jekyll & Hyde
EHX No.1 Echo
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Why you guys so blue? Thanksgiving is coming up, and then Christmas. This is the second best season in the year.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.