Page 1 of 2
It's probably been done before, but next week is thanksgiving, and that means December is near!!!

What are you guys asking for or giving people??
HEY
Do you like anime/manga?
PM me about buying the graphic novels I'm trying to sell
EDIT: But seriously, I'm splitting on a Hartke HA3500/VX410 combo, a new coat, and maybe a vibrator or something, I don't know.
derp
lol u have faggot in ur username

Quote by Jack Off Jill
You know, if you, Silent Deftone and I get together.. We'd be unstoppable at the night clubs.

Everything I say is to be taken as serious fucking business.
I'm going to sell a lot of guitars, amps, etc. Use that money and some extra from my parents and get a Francisco Navarro Fleta.
I want a Mesa dual Rec solo head but that ain't happenin' so I'm gonna ask for an Ibanez Weeping Demon =]
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
A mother ****ing dickshag faggotheadlicking new amp.

Not sure what though. Tried a few, nothing really has what I'm looking for except some Laney penis extender SS halfstack. Valvekings didn't have the beefiness I like, and sound muddy...

Ah well. I might end up with a SS stack
Nice, nice.

Between my whole family, I hope to get a delay pedal, a dyna comp, a few guitar books, and some CDs/DVDs.

I plan on getting my brother a game or maybe Family Guy volume 5 boxset.
My parents...my mom whatever she tells me she wants, and my dad, whatever he says he wants.
HEY
Do you like anime/manga?
PM me about buying the graphic novels I'm trying to sell
To early for me to be thinking about christmas.
Quote by Qazxs
I got kicked out of a Mac store when me and my friends simultaneously put on meatspin on all of the computers in the store. Some eleven or twelve year old looking girls there freaked out.
probably gonna ask if i can pay for like half of a new half stack and have my parents pay the other half or something
or for guitar hero 3... just sucks that i'm not gonna have it over thanksgiving break since i get a week off school for it
Aint rock band out before chrsitmas?
Quote by Pinky19
My guitar is so ugly, it makes me wanna punch a baby.
A wall of line 6 Vetta mkII's, 6 Fender stratocasters in varying shades of Red, like cherry red, cherry poppin' red, cherry reddy apple red, redish red etc.

a new bass, because my warrick sucks balls.

another xbox 360 because my brother has one.

**** my parents, im always good
Squier Classic Vibe Custom
Vox Pathfinder 15R
Fender Jazz Bass
Quote by rorythefaggot
EDIT: But seriously, I'm splitting on a Hartke HA3500/VX410 combo, a new coat, and maybe a vibrator or something, I don't know.

OMG sig dat

I'm going to put a Weeping Demon on my list. And maybe a new trench coat.
My Blog
New bands you wish you knew about!

Check This Band:As Blood Runs Black
Guitarist of the month: Quorthon

Got a good band that you want to share with the world? PM me and I'll write them a review.
Quote by nick dixon
A wall of line 6 Vetta mkII's, 6 Fender stratocasters in varying shades of Red, like cherry red, cherry poppin' red, cherry reddy apple red, redish red etc.

a new bass, because my warrick sucks balls.

another xbox 360 because my brother has one.

**** my parents, im always good

I can't tell if you're joking. I feel slightly cheated....
Leather jacket or snowboard
COD4: Modern Warfare
Maybe some clothes or I don't know... I have everything.
My sister said she's gonna buy me an Ibanez RG... I doubt she will, though. She seemed pretty serious, though.

I asked my mom to buy me a Digitech Whammy pedal, and some new shirts/sweaters/pants.
All I really want for christmas is a decent guitar case.
As for what I'm getting people, at this point, I don't know.
X-Box 360 and some games with it. Money as well, because I don't want anybody to buy me a crappy gift.

Crafted in Japan Fender Stratocaster '54 Reissue.

gonna buy one for myself when I land in Japan during winter break.
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Custom Hand-wired Amplifiers and Effect Pedals.

Est. 2007

Source to everything I say about Guitars, Pedals, and Amplifiers: I make them.

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard
My mom asked for one thing I wanted so I said a new amp, as I only have a squier strat pack right now and I'm sick of the ****ty tone the amp has, so I'll wait until I can afford a new guitar and just ask for an amp now. I'm looking into getting a decent Vox amp, nothing too big just like a 20 watt or something as my parents are kinda tight for money ATM. Whether I get it or not is another story...other than that basically just whatever I receive. I never really ask for anything I just let people buy me whatever they want and am perfectly happy to receive anything.
My Rig:

Guitars:
Schecter C-1 Classic (Deep Sea Green)
Jackson DK2M Snow White Edition
BC Rich Mockingbird Special X

Amps:
Mesa Boogie Express 5:50 212
Roland Microcube

RIP Kevin Robert Swerdfiger
September 15 1991 - May 16 2008
well my birthday is the 27 of dec, so for christmas combined with birthday combined with like $100 from me, im hopefully getting
- olp mm2 bass (maybe a squier jazz affinity/standard, I'm not completely sure yet)
- ashdown perfect 10 combo
Listen to The Sounds Inside
John Frusciante
Lots of games. Super Mario Galaxy, COD4, Assassin's Creed, Guitar Hero III, Rock Band, and the Wii Zapper. And who knows, maybe my mom will stop being uptight and let me buy a new bass with MY money...
Last edited by NoobMuncher3000 at Nov 12, 2007,
Guitar Hero 3 and some jeans..
Tonight I kill your fucking face.
I killed your face.

HG FC: 4211 7971 0287
Plt FC: 3052 1000 9033
My two front teeth...

Actually New Bass Amplifier, 2 Gig Flashdrive, I Am America (And So Can You!), Red John Lennon Sunglasses
██████████████████████████████
I think I'll ask for some new shoes and a jacket or something. I love jackets.
I believe in Rock and Roll. Can I get an Amen?

Quote by rizo299
A drunk guy on the the bus asked me if i remembered the 60's. I told him i was 17 then he told me that everyone remembers the 60's.

I thought about it, and frankly, I couldn't fault his logic.
Quote by Dorky Jess
I want a boy. =)

...like as in a child of your own or slavery?
Quote by richwatkinson
haha You pwned an entire website....i bow down...

TheDudeBox
Page 1 of 2