I need some advice here.

I just bought a Peavey 6505 top, but I don't have the money to buy a cab yet. You have no idea of how demoralizing it is to play through a microcube when there is a 6505 standing right in front of you that you can't use.

It's a good long five days until the next band practise where I can borrow a cab. I just can't wait. What am I supposed to do in the meantime? I feel mostly like killing myself, but I figured that won't speed things up.

What what what?
Yeah, seriously. This is hardly something to be complaining about.
derp
lol u have faggot in ur username

Quote by Jack Off Jill
You know, if you, Silent Deftone and I get together.. We'd be unstoppable at the night clubs.

Everything I say is to be taken as serious fucking business.
Quit whinging about it in the pit/ the internet and go do something else enjoyable that doesn't necessarily involve you playing guitar, so as to take your mind off it.

I think i'm going to go and play my 5150 through my marshall cab now actually
Quote by Dores
I need some advice here.

I just bought a Peavey 6505 top, but I don't have the money to buy a cab yet. You have no idea of how demoralizing it is to play through a microcube when there is a 6505 standing right in front of you that you can't use.

It's a good long five days until the next band practise where I can borrow a cab. I just can't wait. What am I supposed to do in the meantime? I feel mostly like killing myself, but I figured that won't speed things up.

What what what?

I have a feeling most people here are thinking about doing it for you.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by This is the One
Stop complaining about having good equipment.

One vital piece of the good equipment isn't here you know.

Edit: I screwed up, now all of UG hates me.
Sleep. Eat. Sleep. Do something else than eating and sleeping. Eat. Sleep. Eat. Repeat as necessary.
Quote by Dores
One vital piece of the good equipment isn't here you know.

Then how about you go get it and stop bothering us about it.
derp
lol u have faggot in ur username

Quote by Jack Off Jill
You know, if you, Silent Deftone and I get together.. We'd be unstoppable at the night clubs.

Everything I say is to be taken as serious fucking business.
Drink! I spent a week camping on the Isle of Wight, the most boring place in existing drinking. And it felt like a mere 3 days! Do it!
Quote by Alter-Bridge
If I had sex as much as you said the word "shit" I would be paris hilton.

Quote by rworsl
I have never felt closer to either cheese or weasels

Quote by Vermintide

DURN THING DUN GONE MESS UP AGIYAN. MARGE, FETCH ME MAH BOOMSTIYAK
Play on some games, read a book, take on a hobby, stop whining, listen to music, play music... Basically anything other than doing nothing.
Saved up for this for a long time, and came over this offer that was just too good to refuse. Now I owe my parents a few hundred dollars, and I have to save up for a cab.
Quote by cheese_weasel
Drink! I spent a week camping on the Isle of Wight, the most boring place in existing drinking. And it felt like a mere 3 days! Do it!

Gosport's also pretty damn boring. But nothing touches the Isle of Wight. Like, OMG, it has a lighthouse. *faints*.