I cant play guitar everyday. I mean yea i can actually pick it up and play whenever i want, but like if i play 4 days in a row for an hour, the 4th day my skills are lacking and i cant play as fast or something like that, or just cant play things that come easy all the time. But if i play after not playing for say 2 or 3 days, im just amazing and i can write tons of riffs and licks, and pages of tabulature... anyone else have a similar problem?
Quote by dumps

...erm lets see...what did i do... you know the holes in the side of shoe boxes? i put my flaccid dick in one, then started to get a hardon, and the box got stuck on my dick, i had to tear it off (the box, not my penis.)
No...idiot...jk didn't really mean it...
Last edited by guitartaber93 at Nov 12, 2007,
No. What a terrible opinion.
derp
lol u have faggot in ur username

Quote by Jack Off Jill
You know, if you, Silent Deftone and I get together.. We'd be unstoppable at the night clubs.

Everything I say is to be taken as serious fucking business.
well damn that totally blows for me.
Quote by dumps

...erm lets see...what did i do... you know the holes in the side of shoe boxes? i put my flaccid dick in one, then started to get a hardon, and the box got stuck on my dick, i had to tear it off (the box, not my penis.)
Quote by guitartaber93
No...idiot...

Why is he an idiot if I may ask?
Hmmm....over doin it maybe?

When I had a band, if we practiced everyday for so long i just lost it. Dunno why. I didn't give up or anything, I was just really off the last day, ya know?

Mind game maybe?

Meh...
Why look a man in the eye when you can shoot him in the back?

If you can't convince them; confuse them.

Quote by smb
I think anyone who hasn't cheated hasn't lived.
Mjod thanks for standin up for me lol. i always get bullied whenever i ever post in the pit. I dont think my questions are <b> that </b> bad.
Quote by dumps

No, but your formatting is.
derp
lol u have faggot in ur username

Quote by Jack Off Jill
You know, if you, Silent Deftone and I get together.. We'd be unstoppable at the night clubs.

Everything I say is to be taken as serious fucking business.
Quote by Mjod
Why is he an idiot if I may ask?

I don't know...just randomness....i didn't mean it....i was just messing....
Last edited by guitartaber93 at Nov 12, 2007,
no. but i generally play alot each and everyday. but then every once in a while, if i dont have a gig, i wont play at all during the weekend. when i play again, it seems like my playing is fresh, and i have new better ideas. so i see where your coming from
That happens to me man, It sucks I think I'm just lacking the energy because I don't eat well so go eat some pasta and wait 45 minutes then see how good you are.
UNLEASH THE FOCKING BURGERS
Yeah when you stop playing for a while then one day pick it up again you seem to have so many new ideas. It happened to me, but I stopped playing for a bout 2 months. Four days seems a little odd to me.
exact thing happens to me, you give it aday or so it actually works for improvising
Quote by JamieB
Because all TRUE GUITARISTS know what PLUGINCHILD looks like, DUUUUH!

I want it now, and i want you NOW! give me your heart and your soul!