i'm barbarianbrute and i play guitar. my influences are metal and rock instrumental mostly, but i do enjoy blues, classical and any bad-ass guitar playing quite a bit. i'm not limited to shred guitar, but i love the hell out of it. i play MIA strats, mesa boogie and genz-benz amps. i like to buy/sell and use all kinds of guitar gear and guitars.

i also enjoy martial arts and boxing to a very large extent, so any mma fans or fighters are welcome to me.

i joined this forum to get away from all the whiners and snobs in the seymour duncan forums. hopefully i can find a new home here.
Hey Welcome to UG

There's a forum at the top of this thread for introductions
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
its too late now... your trapped...

welcome to UG... tied with pot for most addictive
Welcome.
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
stratacastor FTW!!
GUITARS:
Fender Strat w/ Seymour duncans
Agile Explorer w, SD livewire metal
Fender Telecaster w/ hot rail

PEDALBOARD:
Boss chromatic tuner
Ibanez weeping demon
*Digitech Whammy*
MXR Smart Gate
Welcome to the forum!
"We weren’t too ambitious when we started out. We just wanted to be the biggest thing that ever walked the planet."
-- Steven Tyler
Welcome to UG

Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...