i have been using ernie ball slinkys brand for about a year now and they are really not working

they always uncoil after about 3 weeks, and im am ready to try something new

i play metal and tune to drop C a lot, so what would UG recomend me?
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.

MY STUFF
-Ibanez limited edition RG electric guitar
-Digitech RP250 multi effects
-Digitech DF-7Distortion Factory
-Marshall MG100 half stack
Rotosounds and D'Addarios are my recommendation. I love both, and they seem to last forever for me.
DR strings are great, dimebag has some signature sets, GHS Boomers are pretty good too. Oh and d'addarios are pretty good too.
hmm, works for me i will check them out... thanx guys
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.

MY STUFF
-Ibanez limited edition RG electric guitar
-Digitech RP250 multi effects
-Digitech DF-7Distortion Factory
-Marshall MG100 half stack
ernie balls are ****... i use fender super bullets normally but if ur playing metal i'd suggest a heavy guage to keep tune and have a bit more balls..
D'arrario are ok
just NOT ROTOSOUND they are soo ****
i think about my life,
and the midnight highway...
the life of a renegade
king

Member #7 of the I Love Hayley Williams Club! PM Gibson_SG_uzr55 to Join
Nothing wrong with Ernie Balls, however there's an awful lot wrong with tuning to C with 9's

You shouldn't be using anything less than 10's, and even that's pushing it...get yourself some 11's, Ernie Ball or otherwise.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Quote by kill_busted
ernie balls are ****... i use fender super bullets normally but if ur playing metal i'd suggest a heavy guage to keep tune and have a bit more balls..
D'arrario are ok
just NOT ROTOSOUND they are soo ****

u're saying all the good brands are **** and the really ****ty brands are good. i mean, there's nothing wrong with ernie balls. what were wrong with urs? playing in standard tuning ernie ball gives me the same twang every time. Rotosound too. they're real nice. only thing is that they're pricey. D'addario is a nice brand too. fender super bullets are just the strings come stock on fender gutiars. they're pretty much piece of **** that rusts in matter of hours after you put them on.
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Custom Hand-wired Amplifiers and Effect Pedals.

Est. 2007

Source to everything I say about Guitars, Pedals, and Amplifiers: I make them.

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard