The best Guitar brand and Amp brand there is out there, if possible list specific model.
I have a BC rich warlock and a 60w Crate amp, i wanna know the best possible equipment out there between 200$-600$ i can get, i feel like i could get a better sound then this... discuss.
Quote by dumps

...erm lets see...what did i do... you know the holes in the side of shoe boxes? i put my flaccid dick in one, then started to get a hardon, and the box got stuck on my dick, i had to tear it off (the box, not my penis.)
It's all a matter of preferance.
------------------
marshall mg series
Quote by SleightOfHand
****in right budday! grunge is the shiite!

didnt read ur post tho so dont know what im agreeing to.

Quote by horloko
Good. More centaur pussy for me.

Quote by myearshurt

God bless you GrungeBeatle

Peavey Bandit 112, awesomely versatile SS amp and pretty cheap too.
Don't worry too much about your guitar for now, focus on amp.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
yea ive had my guitar for i think 4 years now but the amp only for 2. Whats a good watt size for an amp to play a gig?
Quote by dumps

...erm lets see...what did i do... you know the holes in the side of shoe boxes? i put my flaccid dick in one, then started to get a hardon, and the box got stuck on my dick, i had to tear it off (the box, not my penis.)
Quote by GrungeBeatle
marshall mg series

If you're serious, people will kill you.

Squier '51 is the best guitar for the price.

Amps are subjective. The Crate won't be too bad if you're playing metal. For me the best amp for the money Iv'e played is a Vox AC-15. Or just do what I did, get a bass amp, and let pedals fix everything.

edit: If metal, wattage is key, 100 wats are needed. I'd suggest one of those solid state Randall half stacks off of Musician's Friend.