how can i take a photo off of a camera phone and put it on my computer if it is possible
Quote by carmel_l
Frenchy's red.
Finally, true communism will ensue.
I think
E-Married to the very beautiful Epic_Cleavage also soon to be married to Epic_Cleavage, aka the beautiful Ms. Joanna Moore
What phone do you have?
Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day
You fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way
Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town
Waiting for someone or something to show you the way
There are various ways you can do this, it just depends what your phone is capable of.

1. Buy a bluetooth adaptor - send and receieve files through that
2. Use a USB cable and attach it to your phone
3. If your phone has a memory stick then get a memory stick to usb converter or something.
4. Im pretty sure u can upload pictures via wap to the internet and then download them on pc. I dont know any sites for this, but im sure if you searched the WAP google, youll find some results.
Email it via text message
How many brothas fell victim to the streets?

Rest in peace young nigga, there's a heaven for a G.
i've got a USB cable attached how do you get it from there
Quote by carmel_l
Frenchy's red.
Finally, true communism will ensue.
I think
E-Married to the very beautiful Epic_Cleavage also soon to be married to Epic_Cleavage, aka the beautiful Ms. Joanna Moore
I have an i880 i just take the little transflash card and stick it into my laptop, download, and TADA! video of me banging the girl at the party is sent all over the world.

... that'd be cool if i did...
͏͏͏
۩۩۩۩۩۩۩Ƒyre Ðeity۩۩۩۩۩۩۩

Quote by Here_is_no_why

"Hey Mike, did your mom have a C section when she gave birth to you? Because I wanna make sure she's tight before I bang her."
Quote by cm_punk_fan
i've got a USB cable attached how do you get it from there

Youve most likely got to install the drivers from the phone companies website. I mean my K800i needed them. Theres probably step by step instructions in the manual, if not then maybe the website.