I'm experimenting with genres lately, now I'm trying symphonic Avant garde music, beats, effects, electronic elements and symphonic instruments overall..

The violin is played by me and it gives a distinguished taste to the whole song despite it's short length.

I hope you enjoy it, it's called "Orsa de terminus" which means Beginning of the end in Latin and you can find it by clicking my username..

Cheers.
I put a dollar in a change machine. Nothing changed.
i love the violin. it really adds to the song. the choirs were really cool in this. piano was great, especially when the time changed. guitar was pretty sweet, but i dig how you can let it not dominate the song. i don't think i could unless i replaced it with bass. thanks you for recording that for me. i love your music.
Too cool for a signature.
Dude thats really good! I really like how you put everything together, the choir, the piano, the violins, the guitar. It all sounds so good. It sounds like something in a war movie, its cool. I think at some parts there is almost too much going on, and maybe you need to make it more simplistic. Its awesome tho, very different. two thumbs up.

Please comment back: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=704912
Thanks, it sounded empty and dry without all the effects so that's why I put so many stuff..

I'll comment back as soon as I get home.. I'm at my university now.. Cheers.
I put a dollar in a change machine. Nothing changed.
i dont really see how thats avant garde at all. but it was really cool.
maybe im jsut used to avante garde jazz.