I can't remember the websites that were posted on here a while ago that give you links to the episodes so that you can watch them online.

I can't remember the web addresses.

I searched for these and couldn't find anything, I don't like the websearch on UG, it's the only problem I have with the site.

Anyway quick replies would be great, I'm hankering to watch Scrubs, Season 7, because I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS AND I'VE JUST FINISHED SEASON 6 OMG!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!

E-cookie for the first reply
Need Singing Advice?; Read the first page then ask questions.

Quote by punkman_123
Damn Auals, you're messed up. :P

Quote by ZanasCross
This just reminded me of the time that my brother in law texted his mom on the night after his wedding. All it said was "Consummated."
alluc.org

cookie please
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
Quote by RageAgainst...
alluc.org

cookie please

An e-cookie to you Sir.

Another e-Cookie to anyone who gives me a link to a place where I can stream the ENTIRE video as one...

Quote by punkman_123

Quote by ZanasCross
This just reminded me of the time that my brother in law texted his mom on the night after his wedding. All it said was "Consummated."
some of the links on alluc do that
SHOWBREAD

Quote by cheese_weasel
Winner of the intellectual comment of the day award.
E-Cookie for neither of you as it didn't help me, E-Cookie's can be collected from other people who want different programs, but they don't have scrubs... no offence

Quote by punkman_123

Quote by ZanasCross