well i was at a charity basketball game at my school between students and teachers. i was taking pictures throughout the game, and right at the end of the game, during a foul shot, i caught this interesting photo of almost a person like figure.... i'm not saying its a ghost, but it looks interesting... my school is apparently haunted, but w/e... i actually don't think its a ghost, most likely the camera, but you never know i suppose, just thought i'd let you debate

(right to the right of the person, its almost like a blue discoloration with an orangish "head")

and sorry about the quality, thats the best i could do zoomed in to fit the picture like that

this was not photoshopped in any way, just cropped to see the "figure" better
Last edited by americnidiot at Nov 12, 2007,
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
no, we looked at the whole picture, and it was on antishake mode, which it takes like 2 frames i think, so there was a blur on another person, but it looked the exact same as the person and only about a few inches from the person

and the lights are directly above him, so not a shadow i don't think

I tried to make it clearer to benefit the thread.

It doesn't look like any shadow I've seen, make of that what you will.
it's not a shadow, we actually put someone in the same spot later and i shot from the same seat, no shadow
Quote by guitarmannn
that is clearly a shadow, ghost dont excist

Neither does your ill attempt (or lack of) at basic spelling.

That felt good.

Anyway if you look at my "remaster" of the original picture, you can see the "shadow" does not match the man's actions or posture.

Of course this would be down to the camera. It could not be. All opinion, innit?
that is clearly a double post, Single post dont excist.
Quote by CLVPX
Wow, SkyValley = Epic win.
Quote by Jackolas
Neither does your ill attempt (or lack of) at basic spelling.

That felt good.

Anyway if you look at my "remaster" of the original picture, you can see the "shadow" does not match the man's actions or posture.

Of course this would be down to the camera. It could not be. All opinion, innit?

i'm pretty sure it is the camera, but i like stirring argument, i'm not sure though
I think its just a reflection from someone else. If you think about it, you are at a 45° or so from the wall, so someone at the other 45° could have their image reflected against the wall into your camera. Cameras are also very sensitive when it comes to stuff like that, so it could pick it up well.
Quote by funkdaddyfresh
justin, that was easily the most inspiring, helpful piece of advice anyone has ever given me in regards to my musical pursuits.

Screaming Help
Are you guys serious?! It's the ****ing shadow not a ghost...
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Of course, it probably is the camera; but it's still (at least) slightly freaky for those of us with an imagination.
Quote by americnidiot
i'm pretty sure it is the camera, but i like stirring argument, i'm not sure though

flash may have caused a shadow
Quote by americnidiot
it's not a shadow, we actually put someone in the same spot later and i shot from the same seat, no shadow

Did you have the person running? It is just an exposure error, that is what most 'shadow people' are.
i*[∂/∂t]*Ψt = -[∇^2]/2*(Ψt) (unitless form)

Almost as convenient as Wikipedia, but infinitely more hipster, Dover.
I actually get these sort of images on my small tv by the way, when the ariel is moved around awkwardly.
after zooming in, it looks like a post or bar of somesort with some athletic tape raped (did i use the wrong word there?? ) around it

edit: stop lookin at the "ghost" look at around it, it clearly shows a black shadow (at least on the "remasterd" one)
UG's HIPPIE
Last edited by ~G{}{}BER~ at Nov 12, 2007,
Quote by ~G{}{}BER~
after zooming in, it looks like a post or bar of somesort with some athletic tape raped (did i use the wrong word there?? ) around it

Nonono...

I couldn't see it at first either so I remastered the picture and it's clear what the thread starter was refering to.

Quote by Garret.
not a ghost, not a ghost at all. It's called a shadow.

ding ding ding WE HAVE A WIINA

reflection of orange floor=orangeish tint for head
reflection of light off black mat= bluish tint for body(the black mat and white shirt made a blue tint in the camera)
Quote by carmel_l
Frenchy's red.
Finally, true communism will ensue.
I think
E-Married to the very beautiful Epic_Cleavage also soon to be married to Epic_Cleavage, aka the beautiful Ms. Joanna Moore