http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/columns/general_music/the_crusade_part_2_intervals.html

I'm sure a lot of you a familiar with this series that has just started and is helping people quite a lot it seems, that is, except for me. He explain it in a good way, but then the quality of the picture was horrible and now im back to being lost because of that.

So can anyone help me? Either by telling me what the picture says, or sending me to a theory site/corse that helped you learn theory.

Please help me guys, I got excited about learning theory and now im back to square 1
The picture deals with intervals. All intervals in this picture are in pairs, and have a low "A" as the root note (the first note in each pair. It's the fifth fret of the low E). The other notes and the intervals are, in order:

First pair: A, Perfect Unison
Second pair, Bb, Minor Second
Third Pair, B natural, Major Second
Fourth Pair, C natural, minor third
Fifth pai, C sharp, major third
Sixth pair, D natural, perfect fourth
seventh pair, Eb, Tritone (diminished fifth, in this case)
eighth pair, E natural, perfect fifth
ninth pair, f natural, minor sixth
10th pair, F sharp, major sixth
11th pair, G natural, minor seventh
12th pair, G sharp, major seventh
13th pair, A natural, perfect octave

If you want to learn more about intervals, I'm sure we have some stuff in the FAQ in this forum
(Slightly outdated) Electronic and classical compositions by m'self: Check 'em out
Quote by psychodelia
The picture deals with intervals. All intervals in this picture are in pairs, and have a low "A" as the root note (the first note in each pair. It's the fifth fret of the low E). The other notes and the intervals are, in order:

First pair: A, Perfect Unison
Second pair, Bb, Minor Second
Third Pair, B natural, Major Second
Fourth Pair, C natural, minor third
Fifth pai, C sharp, major third
Sixth pair, D natural, perfect fourth
seventh pair, Eb, Tritone (diminished fifth, in this case)
eighth pair, E natural, perfect fifth
ninth pair, f natural, minor sixth
10th pair, F sharp, major sixth
11th pair, G natural, minor seventh
12th pair, G sharp, major seventh
13th pair, A natural, perfect octave

If you want to learn more about intervals, I'm sure we have some stuff in the FAQ in this forum

THANK YOU!