Most players play with their guitar above the RIGHT leg, it's the casual position, but do you think its the best one? I realize it is more handy, but i always tend to play with my guitar above my LEFT leg, so the neck is turned up, which gives speed to my left hand.

What do you think? And what position do you use?
both but im not much of a sit down player so id obviously rather stand
Quote by .arkness:.
I see my guitar as a chick because I'd be damned if i were ever holding / fingering a guy for hours a day.

...yeeup
I put it on my left leg because it puts the guitar into the position it'll be when I play standing up.
+1.

I found this after trying to stand after playing for six months sitting. I also found that I like the position of the neck in the classical style.

Chris
Quote by rymep
I put it on my left leg because it puts the guitar into the position it'll be when I play standing up.

QFT.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Right leg or stand. I'd stand more often, except theres no room in my room...and I got an explorer type body which puts more trouble too it ha
I usually use right leg. Left leg never felt right...

Standing is good because you don't have to hunch over the guitar and get a sore back..
"We weren’t too ambitious when we started out. We just wanted to be the biggest thing that ever walked the planet."
-- Steven Tyler