Lol at your user title and screen name.

I'm Joshrocker48@aol.com

This really has been done before a lot.

But anyway I'm always open to meeting you guys, unless you're ugly or stupid.
I don't have msn... I am a AIM guy...
ESP Custom Shop 40th Anniversary Eclipse
ESP Standard Eclipse-II
Ibanez AF85VLS
yz85man@hotmail.com

don't you dare add me.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by European Son
No way, man. You guys might be paedophiles.

what, you arn't?
nathanstander@hotmail.com
Quote by European Son
No

n00b! gtfo!
It's GANDHI not GHANDI

Quote by lewymcgee
oh yea, stanleybach, what are u like the forum ass hole, stop tryin to ruin all the fun u dick head

Quote by webbtje
Stanleybach fucked a tree. My perversion is nothing.
nic_wilson89@msn.com

add it if you want, i really don't care who happens to end up on a list of people i don't know on the internet >_> xD
Quote by ep1kz
wtf? why didnt you punch one of them in the face or something? they're not girls, they are fat chavs, they are their own gender
Quote by European Son

Go ahead and add one of us, we're not paedophiles...at least no one is in this conversation we've started on MSN.
It's GANDHI not GHANDI

Quote by lewymcgee
oh yea, stanleybach, what are u like the forum ass hole, stop tryin to ruin all the fun u dick head

Quote by webbtje
Stanleybach fucked a tree. My perversion is nothing.
Quote by stanleybach
Go ahead and add one of us, we're not paedophiles...at least no one is in this conversation we've started on MSN.

I don't know about that like <_<

xD
Quote by ep1kz
wtf? why didnt you punch one of them in the face or something? they're not girls, they are fat chavs, they are their own gender
My Gear

Epiphone G400 Custom (Tuned to Standard/Drop D)

Dean DFH Baby (Tuned to Drop C)

Epiphone Special II (Tuned to Drop B/Drop A)

Orange Crush 15

Boss MD-2

Ibanez PH-7
So many people have assed me on other threads like this and i've came to the conclusion it's pointless as nobody speaks to me.