has anyone ever seen a game worse than George Foreman's KO Boxing on the SNES?
It cost £2 to rent it which was 2 weeks pocket money when I was about 11 and I'm still pissed off about it.
The instuction manual looked like this (see attachment) only it wasn't in 3D. You basically sit there for about an hour and decide when to press the punch button and when not to press the punch button, there was no character select, you had to be Foreman, there was no 2 player mode...
my cousin told me it sucked, so I guess that makes this game also the most over-hyped game ever. Am I right thinking this is the worse game of all time?
Attachments:
GeorgeForeman'sKOBoxing.JPG
Wow, I just downloaded that game...
I have lost all faith in humanity
last.fm
Quote by darkstar2466
*head explodes*
You sir, are a god.

Quote by BBW
This song is about Little Red Riding Hood and her trials and tribulations with the Big Bad Wolf. He was a cunt who liked to bother pigs when they relaxed after work in their houses.
Quote by Funkychicken313
Wow, I just downloaded that game...
I have lost all faith in humanity

least you didn't pay for it
superman64.... god awful
... For A Pair Of Brown Eyes

Quote by Bladez22
smoke, you get more awesome by the minute..... You have an epic beard, live near woods, listen to metal, grill stuff using makeshift bbqs out of old cans, and now we find out you have stabbed someone in the dick
I played this absolute **** game when the PS1 first came out, I don't really remember but you were in space and you had to fly your ship, and on the second level you had to escape a black whole and IT WAS IMPOSSIBLE!

It still pisses me off.
I remember on a game website a game got .9% rating. That my Pit friends it phail.
Amp
Champ 300

Guitar
Epiphone les paul classic

Pedals
MD-2
DD-3
Crybaby from hell
Digitech Whammy

Founder of the "Rock and Roll will never die but if it does,
I'm sure as hell going to bring it back
" club.

PM me to join.
wow, that's some shocking list of games right there... not sure any of them are worse though
Quote by 7DaySkeptic
Thankyou! This sums it up nicely http://www.seanbaby.com/nes/egm07.htm Seanbaby is my god.

Oh, Carmageddon on the N64 made me cry, almost literally.

lol:
"I recently vaporized the defenses at Fort Knox and removed the gold with an orbital magnet ray. Did you mastermind that scheme to get those giant hoops flown through yet? Ha ha ha ha ha!"

that exactly what you do... fly through hoops! thats it!
... For A Pair Of Brown Eyes

Quote by Bladez22
smoke, you get more awesome by the minute..... You have an epic beard, live near woods, listen to metal, grill stuff using makeshift bbqs out of old cans, and now we find out you have stabbed someone in the dick
lol Big Rigs---> no competition... those game designers need a medal
R.I.P. Jimmy "The Rev" Sullivan
"And the light you left remains.." (So far Away, Nightmare, A7X)

Fav Bands:
1) A7X
2) Burn Halo
3) Stone Sour
4) Disturbed
5) Black Label Society