Alright so i have this 2gb ipod and my friend has one of those really big ones. Today he showed me a whole bunch of games on that he has, and i only like solitaire. Apparently his came with his ipod but i was just wondering if there was like a way to download the games off the computer and put it on from itunes or something... so ya mines only a 2gb so i'm not really sure if that matters or not.
thanks
uhhh im not too sure, its not very big and its just the normal silver color if that helps
as far as i know, all ipods (except for shuffles, obviously) come standard with solitaire, music quiz, brick, and parachute. unless, of course, they changed that after i got my 30 gb video, which is possible. i know that you can buy more games (i got one myself), but i don't think they're compatible (sp?) with nanos.
crap, its just tommmorow im going on a trip to montreal (far from where i live) and i just wanted some entertainment, but oh well i have tunes, thanks anyways. oh and ya i have those other games mentioned too.

Edit: oh wait, i think i just found out its an ipod mini, not a nano, if that changes anything
Last edited by summavilla at Nov 12, 2007,
+1000 for rockbox. I don't have an iPod, but it was going to be ported to my Archos, but it's too old for anyone to care now

Oh well, I'm getting the new model soon anyways.
Quote by Twist of fate
Aliens can invade us. Apparently you've never heard of pearl harbor

Quote by Muphin
Rockbox comes with about 30 games. Get it now.

I tried to download that like last week but I had no clue on how to install/get it to work. Help? (the manual didnt help me at all)
--
...and the world sighed in relief
Quote by summavilla
crap, its just tommmorow im going on a trip to montreal (far from where i live) and i just wanted some entertainment, but oh well i have tunes, thanks anyways. oh and ya i have those other games mentioned too.

Edit: oh wait, i think i just found out its an ipod mini, not a nano, if that changes anything

nah i think it's still the same. sorry i'm not much help. =/
Quote by PaintOurSilence
I tried to download that like last week but I had no clue on how to install/get it to work. Help? (the manual didnt help me at all)

The wiki gives you steps for a windows installation. They really should build an installer, getting people to install it manually really turns them off the product.
Quote by Godzilla1969
I love you, Muphin. You have great taste in music.

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
Quote by bluephyre
Is rockbox worth installing?
how is it better?

Why?
Quote by Godzilla1969

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
Quote by bluephyre
i might give it a go then, can it be easily uninstalled?

Yeah, just use iTunes to reformat your device. Rockbox doesn't uninstall the Apple firmware either, so you can always boot iTunes if you want to.
Quote by Godzilla1969

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation