My left eye has been twitching like a little mother****er for nearly 24 hours. Anybody think of a reason why? Suggestions? Stories?
-Tox

ಠ_ಠ
WHOT?
Happens to me a lot and usually pisses me off pretty bad.

Just try and ignore it I guess?
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
that’s scary mine has been doing for the past two week but my right eye, maybe there is some kind of, neurotoxin that has been added to the air by terrorists and we are all slowly going to lose the ability to control our movement and then **** our selves
cool lol

mine twitches but not all the time
punch it

or go to sleep likepeople said lol
---
i got tired of my signature and i no longer has one

---
You'd be surprised to find out how many people have had that problem. It's usually resulted from stress. Try to think about what is bugging you, and fix whatever it is. Also, try drinking more water, muscles twitch involuntarily when you're dehydrated.
IN/ RAINBOWS
IN RAIN/BOWS
IN RAINBOW/S
IN RAINBOWS/
IN RAIN_BOWS
RA D IOHEA _D
_RAD IO HEA D
I read somewhere once that eye twitches were little seizures.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

tape it open/closed. problem solved

Yay.

------------------------

I have no idea how to solve your problem.
Yea my friend said it was aids, but I said it couldn't be because i don't have sex with dudes and I only use clean needles.[/joke]
-Tox

ಠ_ಠ
WHOT?
I can make my right eye twitch...

*twitch*
Bands to see before I die:
Iron Maiden
Foo Fighters
Megadeth
Reel Big Fish
Rush
Streetlight Manifesto

Gear:
Epi LP Standard
Washburn Strat
Line 6 Spider (Yes, I know it's bad)

GAS:
Ibanez RG3570Z
Digitech Whammy
Sounds like a good excuse to wear an eye patch
Gear:
1965 Fender Mustang not a RI
Squier Vintage Modified Jazz Bass

Peavey Classic 50

Quote by SupremeACL
I can make my right eye twitch...

*twitch*

Wait a minute. BS.

(tries)

Me too!!! I can't do the left though... Same for you?

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by toxicity33
My left eye has been twitching like a little mother****er for nearly 24 hours. Anybody think of a reason why? Suggestions? Stories?

Stress. I get nervous ticks whenever I get stressed out. Sleep/get drunk. Either will work.
that happened to me after I bought a pair of 100 dollar shoes.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
mine used to twitch after the mandatory hepatitis b shots we got in grade 7, it went for like 2 weeks after each one.
Yes this has happened to me. It stopped now. i found out why. I was so scared cuz i had no one to talk to. so i went on google. unlike most newbies in the pit, i'm afriad to make new threads so i didn't. anyways i found out that it could be becuase of stress, cafeine, sleep and/or some thing that u need surgery for. so i just waited for a few weeks cuz i was rlly busy with stuff but i promised to sleep early .and now i do, and now i don't have it any more. so there. ALso when i'm rlly nervous i get it. so i just try to stay calm. and i think of UG. like i imagine that the ppl around me are ppl in the pit and that they are all cool. and take deep breaths, also and try to meditate as well. i feel so good to know that someone else has this problem cuz i thoguht i was going crazy for a while, and i tohguht i might need surgery andi was like so paranoid all the time too and this girl i liked was checking me out and so i wanted to look normal biut i coudln't cuz of my eye twitching, it was crazy.
Yeah stress, dude. Nervous tension = tics.
UGHC Member
Quote by Magero
You're my whore....I'm Defy's...it's a chain dude...you just happen to be at the bottom of it...unless theres an ear-wig or someting you wanna make your bitch.

Quote by Vittu0666
You rock.
Throw a flash bang at yourself.
Quote by CLVPX
Wow, SkyValley = Epic win.