i was just hoping to find a song thats not to difficult
but helped me learn the fingerings better

thx

-jenjen
It's kinda hard to answer your question outright, 'cause I'm not sure what you mean when you say fingerings, but if you're working on simple stuff like power chords, try All The Small Things by Blink 182. At just under 3 minutes, the song has no solo, and the song is fairly repetitious, and therefore easy to learn. Hope this helped!
Hmm...this is an argument explosion waiting to happen. Let the games being:

It depends at what level of beginner you're at. If you can only do single notes, power chords, or bar chords there are different songs I'd recommend. I'm guessing you probably only know single notes and power chords. If so...hmm...Let's see I learned the "Star-Spangled Banner" when I was first starting out, not the Hendrix version or anything, just google or search on UG for Star-Spangled Banner tabs and try one with single string notes. The first power chord song I learned was Green Day's "Basketcase" it's relatively easy, although there's many tab interpretations on UG for some reason, but like I said I think the riff is easily recognizable and easily played.