Page 1 of 2
thats what I'd do if I were him, haha, that guy is not representative of the entire US, just remember that.
MySpace
Quote by syyz1
You're right, I mean, I can imagine eating children, but listening to good music seems a little too much. You, Iruleeverything, are the master of torture.
He was 66...but it's not like they sell guns to anybody.

....in most states.
Quote by 6079 Smith W
One time I had this chick setting on my lap, sucking on my neck, unbuttoning my pants when one of my friends walked in and ruined the whole thing. To be fair though, she was his girlfriend.

Shoopin' that whoop since before you were born, son.
^^I like the fact the police felt it necessary to point out that he wasn't under the influence, just really really stupid...
That's a special kinda st00pid right there... I'd like to know what his logic was to perform such an act, "Damn, this nut is stuck. I know! I'll just shoot it with my shotgun and hope that it magically loosens!"
My Rig:

Guitars:
Schecter C-1 Classic (Deep Sea Green)
Jackson DK2M Snow White Edition
BC Rich Mockingbird Special X

Amps:
Mesa Boogie Express 5:50 212
Roland Microcube

RIP Kevin Robert Swerdfiger
September 15 1991 - May 16 2008
''as an american i have the constitutional rights to be terrorised in my neighbourhood and for my school to have suicidal kids shoot everyone up'.

lulz

i usually want to shoot people that say guns are bad, but its a nice argument, some people are too stupid to be alive lol
---
i got tired of my signature and i no longer has one

---
One time MacGuyver used a gun to turn some knob that was stuck. He took the spinny part out of a revolver and used it like a wrench. This guy obviously was trying to emulate that.

So guns aren't bad. MacGuyver is bad.
Quote by CLVPX
Wow, SkyValley = Epic win.
It's really a shame he didn't use anything more powerful like, say, a stick if dynamite...
I am very pro gun. But I do think people are extremely stupid when it comes to dangerous things.
My obligatory gear list

Guitars
Schecter C-1 Classic
Gibson SG Special
1987 Fender Strat
Epiphone PR-150

Amp and Effects
Peavey Valveking 112
Boss DD-6
Crybaby Wah-wah
Ibanez TS-9DX
Banshee 2 Talkbox

Crit plz! Wh ore of Gommorah
This says nothing about U.S. gun laws and volumes about man's inability to do intelligent things.

Quote by kriscornella2@g
''as an american i have the constitutional rights to be terrorised in my neighbourhood and for my school to have suicidal kids shoot everyone up'.

lulz

Die.
Natural Selection at it's finest.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
It's a good thing he didn't try using a wrench. God only knows how many people may have died.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
This thread is full of ignorance, on the part of the man and also those who blame guns for the things that people do with them.
Survivor of the St. John's Lockdown
Quote by SG thrasher

The thread-starter is a legend.
Seriously, who thinks "Shit, i'm gonna die, BRB, Ima' tell UG."?

Quote by The_Paranoia

Congratz man, you are a true, American Hero.
Go Schneiderman!

Gun Facts: Educate Yourself
I for one think that was great improvisation.
The Set Up
1- Bc.Rich Nj Series Best w/Emgs
2-Ibanez v-blade, custom snakeskin
3-Fender Stratocaster
4-1986 Charvel Model 5
///
MXR Phase 90
BBE Sonic Maximizer
Dunlop crybaby original
wow. what a moron. and no, guns are not bad. people like him are stupid and shouldn't have guns if they can't use common sense.
Haha, I wish I had been there so he could explain his thought process to me. "My 'tyre' won't go on, so logically I will use a loaded shotgun to put it on."

Second place stupid award goes to the person who wrote the article and managed to spell tire wrong.
idiots drive cars, and cars kill thousands of people per year. might as well get rid of them.
Quote by shreddin_frets
He's from Washington State... he's not really American =P

lol.

I take my tires off with muh shotguns all the time. You just haffta do it right, Here I'll have uncle Jeb show ya'll how.
guns are good. they speed up natural selection
Quote by Noyon999

They will be on their knees begging for mercy... But The Pit shall have no such mercy and finish them with a "HADOKEN!"

Founder of the Help UG Achieve World Domination group and Vice President of UGtopia
Quote by Brain245
Haha, I wish I had been there so he could explain his thought process to me. "My 'tyre' won't go on, so logically I will use a loaded shotgun to put it on."

Second place stupid award goes to the person who wrote the article and managed to spell tire wrong.

Methinks you are about to get a lesson in "English"
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
delete
Guitar:
Floyd Rose discovery series 3 (with speed loader bridge)
Gibson Les paul studio
Pedals:
Zoom G2.1U pedal
Amps:
vox valvetronix 50 watt
Dean "stack in a box" headphone amp
Last edited by unforgiven_hope at Sep 7, 2017,
Quote by Uncle Fonzie
Guns protect us from invading aliens.

and zombie terrorist nazis from the future.
Quote by garrett5
and zombie terrorist nazis from the future.

Oh what a splendid future it will be...
What a ****ing dumbass...
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Page 1 of 2