So... I was at Guitar Center looking at some acoustic guitars; I saw a Martin for about $1000 dollars that had a beautiful sound. It made me cream myself a couple of times, but anyway... Well, I told my dad, and he said he liked the sound, and considered buying it for me if I could learn like, sixteen solos or so. My question is... What solo's do I learn? I'm aiming for something bluesy, something that sounds good... I'm terrible at soloing, so keep that in mind. How can I improve my soloing? I know most of my scales and practice often.
Thanks for the help guys.
learn the solo for Californication. it's hella easy.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
16 years old seems kinda young to get an $1000 guitar, especially if you're not that great. But hey, if you've got the money, knock yourself out.
Quote by 6079 Smith W
One time I had this chick setting on my lap, sucking on my neck, unbuttoning my pants when one of my friends walked in and ruined the whole thing. To be fair though, she was his girlfriend.

Shoopin' that whoop since before you were born, son.
Quote by jravolta
16 years old seems kinda young to get an $1000 guitar, especially if you're not that great. But hey, if you've got the money, knock yourself out.

well, I'm relatively good as a rhythm guitar player... but I can't solo to save my life. At least not well. Meh, my thinking is, if im gonna buy a guitar, make it something that sounds good, and will last me a long time. Yknow?
Seems like a stupid requirement before he'll buy you the guitar. and whats the deal with the number 16?
Quote by pmeg568c
oh man, seems as though i totally forgot about anal

My Gear
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster
Fender Standard Strat
Boss ME-50 Multieffect
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Quote by SoccerRM1
Seems like a stupid requirement before he'll buy you the guitar. and whats the deal with the number 16?

lol idk. He kinda just came up with that number?
anyway, 16 solos=$1000 guitar...
why not?!?!?!
Quote by me and a half
IT IS MAGICK!

BLASPHEMY!!!!!!!!!!
My Rig:

Guitars:
Schecter C-1 Classic (Deep Sea Green)
Jackson DK2M Snow White Edition
BC Rich Mockingbird Special X

Amps:
Mesa Boogie Express 5:50 212
Roland Microcube

RIP Kevin Robert Swerdfiger
September 15 1991 - May 16 2008
I wanted to say that having a $1000 dollar guitar at 16 is unorthodox but if you are that good, it's always nice to get something that makes your sound better
ACDC solos are usually easy for me, but i suck at just about everything else
... For A Pair Of Brown Eyes

Quote by Bladez22
smoke, you get more awesome by the minute..... You have an epic beard, live near woods, listen to metal, grill stuff using makeshift bbqs out of old cans, and now we find out you have stabbed someone in the dick