Is there a Schecter Avenger that they make with a Floyd Rose? I love that guitar but I want a Floyd Rose with it. I mean, I know there is Syn's Custom but I don't want his name all over MY guitar. His has the specs I want, I just dont want his name on my guitar. Help me out please
Avenged Sevenfold. November 10, 2007
BB King. December 1, 2007
Metallica. November 9, 2008
Avenged Sevenfold. November 23, 2008
all it says are the letters "syn" on it. its not like it makes the guitar completely unusable
Quote by Gunpowder
The Pit is to intelligence what a black hole is to light; it's devoid of reason and logic, and nothing can escape it's shadowy depths. Once you enter, you cannot leave.
I know. I mean I'm a big A7X fan too, but I stil don't want someone elses name on my guitar.
Quote by Tweak88
yes there is an Avenger with FR

thats insightful, can ya let me know which one? and if youre gonna be a smartass and say Syn's signature, dont bother.
i ONLY like the avenger design in syns guitar, and i wouldnt give a **** if his name was on it...
but buy it, cuz it has the custom invader pickups, and those are so pwerfull its insane!
and then i guess find someone who can take the syn out of it if you realy want too...buy why?
Quote by bobbyj84
thats insightful, can ya let me know which one? and if youre gonna be a smartass and say Syn's signature, dont bother.

you're being smartass now. find it yourself