So i was talking earlier this week about a strat guitar with a floyd rose... i was gonna buy an SX SST with a floyd rose, or the Douglas whatever floyd rose strat off of Rondo, but then i came across a blowout at a website for the Floyd Rose DSOT-2 guitars for 195, free shipping. Original floyd rose with a decent guitar right? Should i pounce on this before its gone? i think they are originally 300... these are the ones with no speedloader, just an original floyd rose.
Those are good.

Buy it.
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
I've been questioning the quality of those Floyd Rose guitars. If it is really an OFR, how can they afford to put it on a guitar that is 300 or less. I guess its worth a shot though, if the Floyd turns out to be less than what is expected it will probably be on par with whats on an SX or Douglas.
Quote by Axecutioner
I've been questioning the quality of those Floyd Rose guitars. If it is really an OFR, how can they afford to put it on a guitar that is 300 or less. I guess its worth a shot though, if the Floyd turns out to be less than what is expected it will probably be on par with whats on an SX or Douglas.

They don't have to buy the OFRs from themselves...
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
Did you see this too? http://www.rondomusic.com/sstftowl.html
I saw it and I'm GAS'ing for it but for those Floyd Rose guitars, I think you can only use their strings? Or something like that. They go to like 100$? in musician friend's stupid deal of the deal from time to time if I remembered correctly.
Floyd Rose Discovery Series have Speedloader trems.

Also a good deal.
Quote by utsapp89
Yeah do it. I love playing those guitars!
"We weren’t too ambitious when we started out. We just wanted to be the biggest thing that ever walked the planet."
-- Steven Tyler