Page 1 of 4
(Ok..I'm New here so give me a break if this sucks)

What is your favorite classic punk band from 1977 can be frome either scene, LA, England or New York. For example mine is the Sex Pistols cause those guys have freakin attitude. So whats Yours
My favorite would be the Adicts.
I'm not a punk rock hero and you're no fairy princess, just 'cause you're beautiful and I've got a stupid haircut.
Zeppelin.
Dissonance is Bliss

Signal Chain:
Carvin CT-4
Ibanez TS-9
Carvin Quad-X
TC Electronics G-Major
Mesa/Boogie 2:90
Ear Candy BuzzBomb

Member #4 of the Carvin Club
Zep, Sabbath, and AC/DC.

But... I guess this is a punk thread, I'm not really into Punk but I would say either The Clash or The Sex Pistols.
black sabbath

(just cuz i love being an asshole.)
Quote by Gunpowder
The Pit is to intelligence what a black hole is to light; it's devoid of reason and logic, and nothing can escape it's shadowy depths. Once you enter, you cannot leave.
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.

MY STUFF
-Ibanez limited edition RG electric guitar
-Digitech RP250 multi effects
-Digitech DF-7Distortion Factory
-Marshall MG100 half stack
Most of you clearly missed what forum this is in.

And I'd go with Richard Hell & the Voidoids.
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson
Joy Division

Or the Talking Heads, but they're kind of Art Punk or New Wave or something in there.
The Ramones are my favorite, but Richard Hell & the Voidoids, Television, the Stooges, the Dead Boys, and the Clash are honorable mentions.
Wow, there are some really ****in' stupid people posting in here.
I'm not a punk rock hero and you're no fairy princess, just 'cause you're beautiful and I've got a stupid haircut.
well in my opinion rush, and black sabbath (lol if black sabbath was still around then)
Quote by neopowell
Killing yourself seems like the only simple solution.
Are you ****ing serious? This is the punk forum, take your sucky music elsewhere.
I'm can't not chose the Ramones
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
I'm also going with Richard Hell & The Voidoids
Quote by CowsWithGuns
And the facade of heterosexualism in the punk and ska forum came crashing down like a fat girl falling off a balcony...
Quote by TheAdict310
Are you ****ing serious? This is the punk forum, take your sucky music elsewhere.

Are YOU ****ing serious? take your ****ty close minded ness and fascist ness for music elsewhere

haahha i had to say it
I love all forms of Rock 'n' Roll, past and NOT present
Dear gawd you people need to ****in' leave.

This is the punk forum.

FOR PUNK & SKA MUSIC ONLY! GAWD DAMNIT!
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
Skrewdriver
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
Quote by SuperBlob
How has no-one said Thunders yet?!

There's a reason behind that. For me it's probably The Clash.
I'm surprised no one jumper all over me for saying Skrewdriver.
Page 1 of 4