I am supposed to write a paper about how the media promotes or curbs violence. Any ideas?

Also Is music a form of media? What types of media are there other than the news, news papers, magazines?

thanks for all help I appreciate it
Quote by masterk1818
I am supposed to write a paper about how the media promotes or curbs violence. Any ideas?

Also Is music a form of media? What types of media are there other than the news, news papers, magazines?

thanks for all help I appreciate it

Shit dude! I hope you have all kinds of pages to fill because this is a MASSIVE topic.

Media = TV, radio, newspaper, magazine, YouTube (yes YouTube), anything that transmits something.

I hope you're supposed to narrow your topic down to a certain part of the media, which would be extrapolated to fit the whole media, because otherwise it's about 35 pages easy.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by SteveHouse
Shit dude! I hope you have all kinds of pages to fill because this is a MASSIVE topic.

Media = TV, radio, newspaper, magazine, YouTube (yes YouTube), anything that transmits something.

I hope you're supposed to narrow your topic down to a certain part of the media, which would be extrapolated to fit the whole media, because otherwise it's about 35 pages easy.

Nope just 3-4 pages double spaced....But you have helped thankyou, I can easily go with this now and get a good paper there IS a lot of information available to me now, at first I was just thinking news and stuff but now I can write about GWAR in my paper!
No problem dude. I'm in a media course too.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)