Page 1 of 2
Honestly guys, I don't care if your a death metal fan or any other type of music. Listen to these two songs, and tell me they don't make you happy, pumped and just want to party. These are the songs that get me going during the pre-drink before clubs.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=7wxhKxc8MxQ

http://youtube.com/watch?v=B00pbRtXqS0

Pump it, and party on Ugers
One Love

“One good thing about music, when it hits- you feel no pain” -Bob Marley
Last edited by musicmyrock at Nov 12, 2007,
First link doesn't work, second one I know what you mean, but I think there's better europop out there...

I'm gonna go listen to Burzum now
There we go, I fixed it
One Love

I can honestly say that any emotion i felt from those two songs was negative.
Listen to The Sounds Inside
John Frusciante
I like the first one only because I played trombone in marching band. The second one just made me laugh because it starts off with a big black guy bathing himself.

Quote by Superpartydude5
First link doesn't work, second one I know what you mean, but I think there's better europop out there...

I'm gonna go listen to Burzum now

+1
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
Lol, it's not the greatest music, but if you're going out to the club with a bunch of people to party all night at a club, you'll know what I mean.
One Love

nope, i dont like either, sorry. in fact they gave me the complete opposite feeling as to what you had intended
First one: Wow, his voice is incredibly annoying. And the fact that they synthezised it (or whatever it's called, I'll call it that because that's what it sounds like) makes it ten times worse, the lyrics are shallow and boring... And of course, the guy has to count to four in two different languages. That's just stupid. And the guitar was just a silly thing to put in there. What's it supposed to do? Make the song sound more flamenco-sounding? And the... No, I can't go on.

Second one: Wow, video with sexual content! Not interesting and definitely not much related to music nor the lyrics, unless Mallorca is a place where people make love more than elsewhere. The drum beat is sickening and repetitive, the singing is bad (it's well hidden behind multi-layering, but it's there without a doubt)... And not to mention the fact that no one should sing in a language they can't speak without sounding like a foreigner, and the hip-hop singing in the middle is just no. And what's that instrument in the background? Sounds like a synthesized guitar or something - gross!

In short, two awfully boring songs.
I'm a communist. Really.
I remember when the first one came out. Then it got used in a couple of adverts. Then it got on my tits.

I enjoyed it for a couple of days.
Quote by musicmyrock
Honestly guys, I don't care if your a death metal fan or any other type of music. Listen to these two songs, and tell me they don't make you happy, pumped and just want to party. These are the songs that get me going during the pre-drink before clubs.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=7wxhKxc8MxQ

http://youtube.com/watch?v=B00pbRtXqS0

Pump it, and party on Ugers

the first link makes me want to go to europe and just start punching people who sing or dance to that song.... especially those in the video.

The second just makes me want to bone that chick.... and bone her hard.

Quote by The Virtuoso
Yes, you sir win the internet!

Quote by saphrax
To put it crudely, every hole is a goal.

Quote by metal4life592
+1

+2 You can have that e-Coke now, metal4life.

Honestly TS, is this a joke?
It's GANDHI not GHANDI

Quote by lewymcgee
oh yea, stanleybach, what are u like the forum ass hole, stop tryin to ruin all the fun u dick head

Quote by webbtje
Stanleybach fucked a tree. My perversion is nothing.
i remeber they re-did the first one and made an animated film clip
Quote by zappp
Sammi-Ellen is my australian (wish i had aborted) daughter!!
That didn't make me happy at all, it actually made me quite mad. I'm going to go listen to some Cannibal Corpse now to calm my nerves.
Quote by Zeppfreak170
I onece dumped a girl that I was seeing who already had a boyfriend... So anyway she put on like a stone and i dumped her telling her it was because i felt really guilty etc etc.

But really it's cos she got fat!

No fat chicks !
I REMEMBER DJ OTZI!

Oh dear god.
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
I hate hey baby, it's annoying and repetitive. It's like a football riot chant.
Quote by mh400nt
Theres rats running around outside my window, one of them has an apple, he looks very happy about this.

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
Oh ****

Aaaah well. It gives me an excuse to rape.

Quote by Jaymz_515
Bunnywunnywabbitywoos.
If your gunna listen to trance or anything like it, at least listen to DECENT stuff.

The Prodigy
Pendulum

All you will ever need for your trance/electro/drum and bass needs.
Quote by Hakanku
If your gunna listen to trance or anything like it, at least listen to DECENT stuff.

The Prodigy
Pendulum

All you will ever need for your trance/electro/drum and bass needs.

No.

And Prodigy has NOTHING to do with trance.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
Quote by raise_the_dead
No.

And Prodigy has NOTHING to do with trance.

yeah prodigy isnt no where near trance, but its still great for getinng pumped up.

also, soulwax, the song E-Talking by the is a must listen before any club or party
Quote by zappp
Sammi-Ellen is my australian (wish i had aborted) daughter!!
I've always despised Dj Otzi even though i like a lot of pop music i just can't stomach that sh'it.
I'm more into drum and bass for going out music, but I thought I might just want to point this out in the comments of the second video...

Quote by Random UG knob
well someone of ultimate guitar gave me a link saying this song was amazing
well im afraid ill never get those 15 seconds of my life back. and dont reply saying why did you watch it if you dont like it becoz iv given you my reason
black metals the one for me

Lol

Oh and this video is better for pre-going out, pendulum

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABqh9N-Mw5E
Last edited by Mistress_Ibanez at Nov 13, 2007,
Quote by stanleybach
+2 You can have that e-Coke now, metal4life.

Honestly TS, is this a joke?

Yes!
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
Quote by musicmyrock
Honestly guys, I don't care if your a death metal fan or any other type of music. Listen to these two songs, and tell me they don't make you happy, pumped and just want to party.

Yes, if by "pumped up and just want to party" you mean "pumped up and just want to vomit".

I can't stand music like that, personally. I'd rather listen to some RATM or muse to get me "pumped up".
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
I'm more into drum and bass for going out music, but I thought I might just want to point this out in the comments of the second video...

Lol

Oh and this video is better for pre-going out, pendulum

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABqh9N-Mw5E

Excellent.
Prefer Blood Sugar myself though.
That first song makes me hate being British.

By golly that song is so annoying.
Quote by fukyu1980
LOL ! muther fuker i was gonna say that LOL!
Page 1 of 2