Alder body routed for one humbucker in the bridge position
Seymour Duncan Trembucker PATB-2 in bridge position
21 fret maple neck
Schaller tuning heads
Need more information. Quality of wood? Bridge? Electronics setup? Neck joint? Fretboard? Inlays?
Quote by CJRocker
Need more information. Quality of wood? Bridge? Electronics setup? Neck joint? Fretboard? Inlays?

+1. like he said, for all we know it could be either plywood or like.. mahogany w/10A maple top..
The threadstarter said an alder body.
Will says:
DON'T FEAR THE REAPER!
- SmarterChild - says:
I don't know if I can help it.

Member #6 of the "I play my guitar as high as Tom Morello does" club
Just saying 'alder' though tells us very little. What grade is the alder? Is it solidbody? Is it from one single slab or from multiple slabs? Is it a thin body, is it quite thick, etc? Is it neck-thru, set neck or bolt-on? What bridge style does it use? What's it's scale, what's the styling, what's the neck profile, what wood does the fret board use, how big are the frets, what lacquer was used to finish it... and so on.
Quote by bokuho
Just saying 'alder' though tells us very little. What grade is the alder? Is it solidbody? Is it from one single slab or from multiple slabs? Is it a thin body, is it quite thick, etc? Is it neck-thru, set neck or bolt-on? What bridge style does it use? What's it's scale, what's the styling, what's the neck profile, what wood does the fret board use, how big are the frets, what lacquer was used to finish it... and so on.

or u could just name the guitar/ show a picture instead of answering every question ever asked.
body shape even?
Member #5 of the UG Luthier's club.
member #3 of the vermont cult
Member of the Frank Zappa Fan Club. PM deadhead313313 to join"

Quote by LightningRider
T Heff, No shit I'm a n00b

Quote by Will_Minus

EDIT: t heff wins the for the best response.

Quote by carousel182
i im gonna have to agree with t heff
you really have to give more details. You could get a **** guitar for $100 for the same specs, or you could get a really awesome guitar at ten times the price.
I've developed a complex where everytime I hear a Lamb of God song, I burst out laughing

My 7 String V build
My Main Guitars:
Kramer Striker FR-2027SM 7 String
BC Rich Afterburner Warlock
Washburn Xb100 Bass
My Effect(s)/Misc:
Digitech RP350
I would not pay a cent unless I can play the guitar and inspect the craftmanship.
I have no idea what I'm talking about. Don't belive me.
Quote by macaroni
21 frets aint enough

On the contrary, its quite enough.

Three semi-tones isn't a make or break deal when you are expressing yourself
[Founder of the Ibanez S players club.] Pm Me to Join