Y'know I've been thinking about this for a while, and doing plenty of searches all over the intarwebs... but I never found any skacore Beatles covers.
I wanna hear something like Leftover Crack covering Hey Jude.
A Less Than Jake soundalike doing Lucy in the Sky With Diamonds.
A band like INDK doing Maxwell's Silver Hammer.

Anybody have any ideas... or am I gonna have to do this myself?
Probly been done, but i never seen it... Send me a link if you do find it. Sounds interesting
Quote by Noyon999

They will be on their knees begging for mercy... But The Pit shall have no such mercy and finish them with a "HADOKEN!"

Founder of the Help UG Achieve World Domination group and Vice President of UGtopia
My ska band was gonna do twist and shout, not originally beatles and idk if we'll ever practice again but yeah.
A band of my very own:

Pyknic
I've come across a few ska covers, but none of them are as rough as I would like. I think this will be my new driving force to expand on guitar.
So... I guess I gotta learn to play ska-punk.
That'd be decent
Still prefer Beatallica tho.
There's a place where a depth charge ignites.
HAHA!
Beatallica was the reason I wanted to hear some ska-punk covers.
They pulled it off pretty damn well (I thought it was actually Hetfield), but they redid the lyrics. I want a legitimate cover of a Beatles song, with no altered lyrics.
Since then, I have been listening to a lot of Choking Victim- and Dethklok- so I started getting into skacore. I turned Stairway into a somewhat ska cover when I was at practice a few weeks back, and my bandmates thought it was pretty cool. Our bassist is into funk/punk bass, and our drummer just blows us away, so they are compatible with this genre of music.
I think we'll tackle "Hey Jude" first.
less than jake =/= skacore. theyre barely ska anymore even. could see a comeback though, especially with big d and the mad caddies goin more old school on their newer albums.

skacore beatles covers do sound fun though i gotta say
ehh
Quote by Dshiznit5435
HAHA!
Beatallica was the reason I wanted to hear some ska-punk covers.
They pulled it off pretty damn well (I thought it was actually Hetfield), but they redid the lyrics. I want a legitimate cover of a Beatles song, with no altered lyrics.
Since then, I have been listening to a lot of Choking Victim- and Dethklok- so I started getting into skacore. I turned Stairway into a somewhat ska cover when I was at practice a few weeks back, and my bandmates thought it was pretty cool. Our bassist is into funk/punk bass, and our drummer just blows us away, so they are compatible with this genre of music.
I think we'll tackle "Hey Jude" first.

Or "Revolution"!