check out my bands cover of "jesus dont want me for a sunbeam" a vasellines song made known by nirvana

well me and my drummer were just fooling around and jamming so we decided to record this. we did it in a rush and never got the chance to practice it but enjoy!!

www.betarecords.com/flapper

gracias

and check out www.myspace.com/purecrap

feel free to crit!
Last edited by urdad at Nov 13, 2007,
i like it man (your songs on your myspace)

whoever's singing sounds a lot like kurt cobain

and the riffs are like the good nirvana stuff like stuff from bleach and incesticide

very nice
Thats horrible. Vocals need a ton of work. Hes out of tune most of the time, and sounds like he is falling asleep. Terrible attempt at a easy song. From what I can tell the drummer is decent.
Quote by FacelessEnemy
Thats horrible. Vocals need a ton of work. Hes out of tune most of the time, and sounds like he is falling asleep. Terrible attempt at a easy song. From what I can tell the drummer is decent.

like i said we were fooling around but thnx for ur critics
as much as you might hate My Chemical Romance, atleast they know how to tune their instruments.

if the recordings in one take, thats fine... but thats no excuse for not being in tune
Quote by Peaceful Rocker
as much as you might hate My Chemical Romance, atleast their guitar techs know how to tune their instruments.

if the recordings in one take, thats fine... but thats no excuse for not being in tune

i fixed it for you. wtf r u smoking the guitars in tune
Last edited by urdad at Nov 17, 2007,
lol one of the songs on ur myspace sounds just like craig christ by stephen lynch. still cool though
Quote by prac23
lol one of the songs on ur myspace sounds just like craig christ by stephen lynch. still cool though

haha kool i suppose ur talking about medicine garden. lol i heard craig christ frikken funny dude.