I'm over at the University of Oklahoma, Walker 12 west. We just got put on lockdown because we have too much fun. Here's the terms of lockdown:
1. NO visitation. Period. Neither sex, not your family, not someone else from the floor. Nobody.
2. 24 hour quiet. If you can hear it outside your room, it's too loud.
3. An RA patrols the hall every hour.

The reasons for this involve a bunch of citations and the Walker 12 Chair Slam.

Chair Slam--The Original
Chair Slam--The Sequel
Chair Slam--Wall > Chair
Chair Slam--Holding an Orange
Chair Slam--On The Shoulder

Anyone else ever have something like this happen? Stories? We've been accused of damaging our own community, even though we definitely have the best community on campus.
(Note: All of the slam-ees are doing it of their own voluntary will.)

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

haha what is with college and rolly chairs, my freinds college does the same thing.
Quote by BigFatSandwich
it took you 15 consecutive hours of practice to realize that playing guitar makes you better at playing guitar. congratulations.

Quote by snowbert
SMOKE UN-DER WATER!!!

ahah! thats awesome.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Dude u gotta fkn protest that sh*t
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
OU you say?

Nah, just kidding (goes to UT). I haven't had my floor locked down, but my room did get searched for weed for no apparent reason. As far as I know, it was only my room, they didn't check anywhere else.
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
That looks fun as. I suggest once your floor is off lockdown that you play rolley chair jousting. Take two chairs on opposite ends of the hall and get some sticks or something and ram each other. Its a great game me and my friends play at hotels.
Quote by TOAOIsaac
Sucks for you. Why did they do it?

Because they are peaceful young people who insist on studying and making good grades in school for their mommies and daddies...

I liked the videos.
Needlenick wrote:

Dave Grohl has officially literally done everything.
We're on a wing that is about to get renovated, too. It's not like if we tear up that wall somebody's going to have to deal with it next year! At Christmas we move to the renovated wing, and ours gets redone. The warning to not F up is, if you get a citation while on lockdown, you don't get to move to a renovated room.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

Quote by metal4life592
OU you say?

Nah, just kidding (goes to UT)....

<.<
>.>
(dastardly music)

Quote by panterarocker
That looks fun as. I suggest once your floor is off lockdown that you play rolley chair jousting. Take two chairs on opposite ends of the hall and get some sticks or something and ram each other. Its a great game me and my friends play at hotels.

Ha, we've actually considered this.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

Quote by metal4life592
OU you say?

Nah, just kidding (goes to UT). I haven't had my floor locked down, but my room did get searched for weed for no apparent reason. As far as I know, it was only my room, they didn't check anywhere else.

That's because you're a scenester.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
why don't you just go OUT?
Quote by seokorn
your awesome stoner

Quote by Frobot!
Tapeman is my hero.
Quote by SteveHouse
<.<

Ha, we've actually considered this.

I strongly suggest trying it.
Quote by Stoner stone
why don't you just go OUT?

That's the best part because we plan on spending the whole of lockdown loitering somewhere else.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

Tape the RA's to the chairs and push them at each other.

That'll show 'em.
There ain't no moral to this story at all. Anything I tell you very well could be a lie.
Quote by darkstar2466
That's because you're a scenester.

Don't go there with me mister...
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
I love how the orange doesn't do anything. I was expecting it to like explode or something, but it just like falls to the ground...
HEY
Do you like anime/manga?
PM me about buying the graphic novels I'm trying to sell
I had such a boring floor when I was in the dorms. Nothing cool went down. The only time I saw the RA in a not-good situation was when I was baked as hell and sitting in the hot-tub with a couple of friends at 3 am.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by SilentDeftone
Don't get caught next time. And sneak people in anyway. Especially girls.

-SD

We only got caught because they put the videos on YouTube and our Facebook group... Not the smartest move ever.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

Haha badass. I'm going to OU starting next fall, I hope my floor does fun ****
I wish I had money for college...

Oh well, I'm going to be a 3rd generation Marine next year...

Mother Earth is pregnant for the third time
For y'all have knocked her up.
I have tasted the maggots in the mind of the universe
I was not offended
For I knew I had to rise above it all
Or drown in my own shit.
My family doesn't really have money for college. But I got national merit and at OU thats an instant $82,500 package on top of what ever other scholarships you can get.
****ing awesome. Did someone snitch on you guys or what?
I'm a rockstar without the skills, fame, or income.

Washington Redskins
The fourth and fifth ones owned. Nothing says awesome like a drum roll while some dude gets rolled in a chair with wheel straight into a wall....

Bravo..
Dude, I didn't know you were at OU. I lived in Walker last year. 9th floor.

That kinda sucks for you.
METAR KTIK 040043Z COR RMK TORNADO 1W MOV NE. EVACUATING STATION
I like how the last 2 videos have some guy with a snare and a cymbal for added effect.
Quote by Jearl

...dont play Fender just because its Fender.

Gear:
Ibanez SZ520QM
Peavey Rotor EXP
Squier Bullet (heavily modified)
Mesa Roadster Head & 2x12 cab
Quote by beastiebeatles
****ing awesome. Did someone snitch on you guys or what?

They lurk our facebooks and facebook groups. That's how they saw the first two vids.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

Quote by aprescott_27
Dude, I didn't know you were at OU. I lived in Walker last year. 9th floor.

That kinda sucks for you.

Awesome, I know someone on Walker 9 right now.

But yeah. "Scholarly floor." Lockdown.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

My roomate got moved to a different dorm building because my floor is always in trouble and the Residence Director thought he was the ringleader. Nothing as extreme as getting locked down though.
DOESN'T REALLY CARE ABOUT RON WILSON