Woot! First thread on this account. So I'm not a noob, I just deleted my other account.

ANYWAY...

I've got a situation here. So this is what happened. Basically, I got caught smoking weed, and my mom went crazy. She took me to Home Depot one day and bought a ****load of moving boxes, packing tape, etc. I thought she was going to make me move because of the weed. Instead, she took everything in my room and put it into moving boxes, so everything's put up. All I have in my room is a desk, a bed, and the boxes.

This wouldn't be so bad but she put up my guitar stuff in the boxes. She told me if I opened any of the boxes or anything, I would be in worse trouble. Now, I'm not sure what that entails, but anyway.

My parents have been on me for not passing my classes, but right when this whole weed fiasco starts, I pass all my classes. I've been clean off the weed for 3 weeks. Still, I have been giving nothing in return.

I'm one to usually serve my punishments, but it's been so long since I've had my guitar and stuff, I'm going crazy. I'm thinking about just opening up all my boxes, setting up my stuff and playing it. I can talk my mom out of going crazy for sure, so...

What do you say, Pit? Good or bad idea?

(Supposedly I get all my stuff back on Dec. 1st after they drug test me.)
just deal with the punishment.

they might trust you again if you prove to them that you can handle this.

if you just disobey them, they probably wont trust you.
You can't delete a UG account..........
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
Quote by Dignified Death
Woot! First thread on this account. So I'm not a noob, I just deleted my other account.

Complete contradiction right there.
Didn't bother reading anything else , for the curse of n00b is a contagious one.

edit: /me looks at location.

Hello my neame isa borat.

UG Private Poker Room

UG Poker Group
Join it

╔╗╔═╦╗
║╚╣║║╚╗
╚═╩═╩═╝
Yeah, man. This account is still a multi.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
I wish I could explain the account situation, but not right now.

Later I will. But by then no one will even remember this thread.
just serve the punishment. There's no way you'll get away with taking anything out of the boxes
Quote by Noyon999

They will be on their knees begging for mercy... But The Pit shall have no such mercy and finish them with a "HADOKEN!"

Founder of the Help UG Achieve World Domination group and Vice President of UGtopia
i think that you might of gotten a perma band on your other account perhaps :bad:. anyway, deal with it..
Quote by seokorn
your awesome stoner

Quote by Frobot!
Tapeman is my hero.
Quote by Dignified Death
I wish I could explain the account situation, but not right now.

Later I will. But by then no one will even remember this thread.

Is it just me, or anything this guy says is now
"hi my naem is borat"

UG Private Poker Room

UG Poker Group
Join it

╔╗╔═╦╗
║╚╣║║╚╗
╚═╩═╩═╝
how did you delete your old account, that isnt possiable is it?

anyway. no, bad idea, just take the drug test sooner, if you detox right you can pass a drug test in one week. just drink alot of water and green tea, run alot, and eat fiberous things.
Member #19 of the "Use Your Fucking Dictionary Club."

Quote by chaoticmayhem
Toads are cool; it's those frog bastards that I don't like.

Whats your philosophy on life?
its so good to be back!
Quote by skaguitarist53
you got caught smoking weed just today, but you havent in 3 weeks?

your logic is flawed

No, three weeks ago, I got caught. I've been clean since then.

And also, to the person who said go to someone else's house...I think that's a brilliant idea, but the thing is...my mom let me out of the house except for school, because she thinks I'll go out and do weed.

I understand that, but it's getting to the point where it's annoying. I want to go to a person's house to play videogames, but I'm "gonna smoke weed". I want to play guitar at someone's house, but I'm "gonna smoke weed". The list goes on forever...

Quote by MedicreDemon
You can't delete a UG account..........

I'm pretty sure that you can...
Needlenick wrote:

Dave Grohl has officially literally done everything.
First and foremost. You dont "DO" weed, you smoke it. Why? i dont know, but you sound like a n00b when you say "im gonna go do weed!"

second, i think your actually a noob trying to look like your not a noob so we wont treat you like one. YOU PHAIL AT THIS , DA MUSIC*MAN SEES ALL!!!!

third, how are you on a computer?

Quote by chaoticmayhem

its so good to be back!
Quote by scarfacesuit

I remember talking to a mod about this, who said that no accounts ever get deleted.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Try talking to your mom about it. Set up a deal, say you'll take drug tests every week for a month or something if you can have your guitar back. Or just subtley say that if you get your guitar back you'll agree to random drug tests at any time when you're still under her roof. She knows you're loosing it slowly without your crap, and you won't smoke weed again while under her roof at the expense of loosing all your crap again.
For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "if I live I will kill you."
"If I die, you are forgiven."
Such is the rule of honour.
Quote by Dignified Death
l8r
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by The*Music*Man
First and foremost. You dont "DO" weed, you smoke it. Why? i dont know, but you sound like a n00b when you say "im gonna go do weed!"

second, i think your actually a noob trying to look like your not a noob so we wont treat you like one. YOU PHAIL AT THIS , DA MUSIC*MAN SEES ALL!!!!

third, how are you on a computer?
I think by saying,"doing weed", he meant he was sexing it up.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by scarfacesuit

I'm pretty sure you're an idiot.

And, TS, deal with it.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
I think by saying,"doing weed", he meant he was sexing it up.

Oh! Yeah! obviously, duh, your right!

Quote by chaoticmayhem

its so good to be back!
Quote by ManWithoutAHat
Try talking to your mom about it. Set up a deal, say you'll take drug tests every week for a month or something if you can have your guitar back. Or just subtley say that if you get your guitar back you'll agree to random drug tests at any time when you're still under her roof. She knows you're loosing it slowly without your crap, and you won't smoke weed again while under her roof at the expense of loosing all your crap again.

Thanks. That sounds like an awesome idea. I'll try it.

It's nice to know that some people at the UG forums have a soul.
Quote by The*Music*Man
Oh! Yeah! obviously, duh, your right!

Yup, I hear he's into those kinds of things. I'm not sure how he does it though.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.