i'd assume the fat side goes to the horn and thin side to the bottom...
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Custom Hand-wired Amplifiers and Effect Pedals.

Est. 2007

Source to everything I say about Guitars, Pedals, and Amplifiers: I make them.

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard
I use the thin side for the neck side and the fat side for the bridge side
pretty sure it's like this because it looks bat the other way
Quote by ECistheBest
^i think that looks bad...

well maybe it depends on the one you use because mine has a brown ugly leather cover on the fat side and it's really meant to be hidden on the bridge side, it's like a grip on the guitar

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011