DD-20 is in great condition. Just would like a DL4!

Comes with original box and instructions.

Will also maybe trade for a TS9 + AD9.
Last edited by pbone at Nov 12, 2007,
any reason why you want the DL-4 over the DD-20?
Gear:
Carvin Bolt-T -> Line 6 DL-4 -> Danelectro Fish and Chips -> Homemade Fuzz -> Epiphone Valve Junior Combo -> Amplitube and Guitar Rig.
Looping mostly. I get pretty creative with the DD-20 and it's delay settings (up to 23 seconds of delay), but the looper is sort of difficult to use, and I want something that I can just set up right on stage and not have to worry about accidentally hitting the wrong pedal or anything.
Trade for the DL-4. This thing is amazing. The sturdier Boss pedal or the digital Line 6 pedal. Line 6 make great products. I'm getting a Line 6 Spider III 150 for christmas.
Quote by screamo69
Trade for the DL-4. This thing is amazing. The sturdier Boss pedal or the digital Line 6 pedal. Line 6 make great products. I'm getting a Line 6 Spider III 150 for christmas.

...?
Quote by screamo69

lol, I hope your joking.
Gear:
Carvin Bolt-T -> Line 6 DL-4 -> Danelectro Fish and Chips -> Homemade Fuzz -> Epiphone Valve Junior Combo -> Amplitube and Guitar Rig.