Hey guys, so i have decided to buy an esp. Why esp? because i think they sound friggin good for the price range and look really great. Anyways, I have been playing for just over a year and now its time to dump my old practise guitar. So i have been looking at the m series and the vipers, and all the others. I cannot decide which ones to buy, they all seem to have good reviews (well most of them lol) Anyways, I am looking for something less than 300 bucks. I play mostly hard rock, power metal (pantera, galneryus, etc). I also occasionally play clean songs, classical stuff. So i am looking for the guitar that can do it all. I already have the pedal that can do it all (the pod xt live)

Anyways, so it would be really helpful if you guys have me some suggestions, theres like so many of them.. m series, f series, ex series, ax series, so on and so forth.. Thanks again y'all.
for 300$ you wont be able to get a decent ESP, maybe an crappy LTD if that.
i have an MH-250 and upgraded it with EMG 81/85, and it works wonders.
MY MUSIC!

Quote by severed-metal

Strawberries are cool in real life, but in ice cream, they're like neighbour kids who live across the street from you who like to steal your virginity.

Gear:
Schecter Hellraiser C-6 FR, C-7 FR, C-8
ESP LTD MH-250 w/ EMG 81/85
the hell?!
MY MUSIC!

Quote by severed-metal

Strawberries are cool in real life, but in ice cream, they're like neighbour kids who live across the street from you who like to steal your virginity.

Gear:
Schecter Hellraiser C-6 FR, C-7 FR, C-8
ESP LTD MH-250 w/ EMG 81/85
With $300 you could maybe get a used 300-series
I'm dancing in the moonlight
It's caught me in its spotlight
Dancing in the moonlight
On this long hot summer night

Martin D-28
Quote by Lets_Get_Rockin
nice rhyme on the title there buddy
lol wtf? i dont get it lol..

Thanks for the good advice folks, keep em comin!