what do you do when you dont know what to do? Ive gone through my chord charts, scales, songs im learning, and some technical stuff and now i dont know what to do, i just know i dont wanna stop. any ideas?
Quote by Yakult
If I get a boner I generally pass out due to the massive amount of blood having to be redirected from my brain

Quote by DubStar92
I like to video record myself when I'm drunk. It's like a mini-movie. I love fapping to the sex scene.
take them all and put them together at 4000 bpm

if you cant do that your not a guitarist
my gear:
ibanez RG
digitech RP250
crate RFX15
marshall 30-watt

ignore the username
Quote by Eminored
I'd start a World War too if I listened to enough polka.

Quote by COBHC728
To TriviumJunkie: You need rehab my friend

stanleybach ur fucking banned!!
APSH!!
join a band and play or just play with other people. you learn really fast then.
My Guitars:
One
Two
Quote by The Needles
All the kids in the coffee houses
try to act like they know what loud is
all they know is an electric beat
if you're rockin to this, you'll be rockin with me!
Quote by ArchisT
there's 11 mods on and nothing is being done about this sh!t?

11 mods? dont think so
BIIGFTJ?
(Jack) why teh fuck do people still have rottweilers/pit bulls?
(Lucy) why the fuck not?
(Jack) because they have a strange tendency to EAT YOUR CHILDREN
New style.

I tell ya man, It saved my playing, and the minute I got done, I improved so much.

I used to just be a rock player, so one day I learned some dashboard confessional on acoustic, and when I got back to rock, I learned how to put more dynamic into it.
So I go along again for a few months, start getting stuck again in a rut.
I went to some country this time, came back with some hybrid picking Ideas and some pretty nice leads (Sidewinder- A7x, even if you have them, its a badass acoustic solo).
Got bored of rock again, and transitioned completely to some older metal and grunge, metallica, sabbath, soungarden and nirvana. Then I moved on to hardcore stuff,

I cant tell you how much incorperating it all helps. I know all my different scales, but in context, not just in theory.

Try something totally out of the ordinary for you
Quote by boardsofcanada
^^

<_<
~Bass'-play-er.

The #1 member of the club that isn't terribly predjudiced against emo. Get over yourselves.
PM me, or just say # x
And part of Fortysix and twos Defenders of Emo club.

" Zach_F I love you for that."
You should sit down... And just play for an hour or so. You have no idea what you are really capable of..