i want know what every body thinks about emo kids personaly i dont like them i will admit some of the emo girls are hot but its the fagget emo boys that piss me off and i also hate any body who cuts them selfs

so tell me what u guys think about those fags
I will ask you politely to delete this thread.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
I always believed that people have the right to freely choose what they want to listen to and what they dress and act like. At the same time, I love making fun of said people.
the girls are hot, and the guys are girls anyways.
Quote by Yakult
If I get a boner I generally pass out due to the massive amount of blood having to be redirected from my brain

Quote by DubStar92
I like to video record myself when I'm drunk. It's like a mini-movie. I love fapping to the sex scene.
Emo kids are tools. They go out of there way to fit the stereotype and whine when they get called emo, but they call them selfs emo. And the complain and whine about the stupidest crap.
**** emos mother ****ers. They wallow in self pitty expecting someone or something to misteriously change thier lives which in some cases arent that bad. I beleive its just yet another trend that will end in due time. if you do it for the girls fine, if you do it because you saw some prick on the street do it, then **** you. if i catch you i will rain down your throat with hot acid.
Cheap Sex said it best:

For the past few years we've seen you around
pretentious art fags taking over my town
You're too mature to have any fun
Your trend in a year will be over and done
Your hair is in a bowl or any shape
You're acting like you're gay just to get laid
and a white belt holds up your pants
you're too mature to ****ing dance

**** EMO!
we aren't dead
and in a year there will be none left.
**** EMO!
we aren't dead
and in a year there will be none of you left.

For the past few years we've seen you around
pretentious art fags taking over my town
And you're too mature to have any fun
Your trend in a year will be over and done
Your hair is in a bowl or any shape
You're acting like you're gay just to get laid
and a white belt holds up your pants
And you're too mature to ****ing dance

**** EMO!
we aren't dead
and in a year there will be none left.
**** EMO!
we aren't dead
and in a year there will be none of you left.
Emo
**** Emo!
**** Emo!
**** Emo!
**** Emo!
**** Emo!
**** Emo!
**** Emo!
Emo **** you!

Emo **** you! **** you! **** emo!
fender aerodyne jazz bass>mxr el grande bass fuzz>boss odb-3>dunlop crybaby bass wah>randall rba 500 es/ampeg 8x10
Personally I think "regular people" bitch more about emos than emos bitch their lives. For me personally, if they want to go out and dress like a pussy version of a gothic then let them.
The girls are hot, and the guys are girls anyways.

Does anyone else see this? Girls are hot. The boys are girls. Therefore, boys are hot. Someone just came out of the closet.
Guitar Player Since April 12th, 2005.
Guitar of Choice: Schecter S-1 Elite
Proud of His Two Warnings