http://sg.news.yahoo.com/afp/20071112/tts-us-space-ufo-972e412.html

"We want the US government to stop perpetuating the myth that all UFOs can be explained away in down-to-earth, conventional terms," said Fife Symington, former governor of Arizona and air force pilot who says he saw a UFO himself in 1997.

what do you think these UFOs are and are these pilots areally sane?
Quote by GabeT347
UFO's... who knows around here. but i really do believe there are other species out there. maybe not here, in this galaxy but there are soooooooooo many more galaxies that make up the entire universe. we are one species within one tiny little galaxy. and if there wasnt another species in any of those other galaxies, that would be such a waste.i most certainly do believe aliens are real. whoever believes different should rethink..

/references religious document
/questioning of faith
/end religious rant
D:
Signature.
Last edited by Atomic48 at Nov 13, 2007,
UFOs are serious business
Quote by darkstar2466
Ollieyoufool seems like a self-made man.

Quote by MightyAl
If you punched through plasterboard, I'm pretty sure you can fill it.
If you punched through bricks, why are you scared of your dad?
Meh just because theyre UFOs that doesnt make them alien objects.
My stuff:
Gibson SG (for playability.......and looks)
Mexican Strat (for some reason i have two)
Hohner HW440G-TB Acoustic/Electric
I believe their real just hang around my girlfriend and you'll believe they're living in San Pedro.

Aliens are real man just go to the nearest less than minium wage job but the border works just as good too maybe their hitchin a ride from the aliens.

But I believe theres something more that the government's covering up, there has to be something out tthere
Quote by nasstyman
i don't do drugs but i fook like a pronstar and i drink like a fish and smoke like a chimney....
I believe their real just hang around my girlfriend and you'll believe they're living in San Pedro.

Aliens are real man just go to the nearest less than minium wage job but the border works just as good too maybe their hitchin a ride from the aliens.

But I believe theres something more that the government's covering up, there has to be something out tthere
Quote by nasstyman
i don't do drugs but i fook like a pronstar and i drink like a fish and smoke like a chimney....
What kind of name is Fife?
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
I once heard someone pronounce UFO as an "oohfo"
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
Hey I've seen an "oohfo" wait its actually U-F-O jk

Its crazy though I mean at least more should've crashed because you gotta believe if they can fly that far they gotta at least have good liquior and F.U.I.s you know
Quote by nasstyman
Quote by Newdawn
Hey I've seen an "oohfo" wait its actually U-F-O jk

Its crazy though I mean at least more should've crashed because you gotta believe if they can fly that far they gotta at least have good liquior and F.U.I.s you know

wow.. ever considered stand up?
-Gear-
Crappy Starter Ashton Guitar
Ashton Ga100212
Dunlop Crybaby Wah Pedal
ESP/LTD Viper-50

Quote by cool#9
you my friend, have reached a new level of awsomeness

Quote by sebastian_96

good work The_Shredder

Look at me. Mr.Praises in sig
It's his opening joke. I think it has potential for pity laughter.
D:
Signature.
UFOs are real. Like a frisbee is a UFO if you don't know that it's a frisbee.

Extraterrestrial spacecraft on the other hand...
Quote by mh400nt
Me too man, I cant remember ever actually laughing out loud for ages due to the internet, omegasus is just....hes just awesome

Quote by Smokey Amp
I'm pretty sure guys don't get breast cancer.
I'm not really sure where I stand on the subject. However, I'd say 99% of sightings can be accounted for.

Perhaps that other 1% is of interest.
Nikolas
yeah I don't know what to belvie on the subject anymore.
Guitar:
Floyd Rose discovery series 3 (with speed loader bridge)
Gibson Les paul studio
Pedals:
Zoom G2.1U pedal
Amps:
vox valvetronix 50 watt
Dean "stack in a box" headphone amp
Quote by Atomic48
It's his opening joke. I think it has potential for pity laughter.

yeah y'all are right but I'm not to sober at the moment so I think jokes are off for awhile even though my girl wants me to go to rehab for heroine addiction and all because I ****ing ODed
Quote by nasstyman
Quote by Ollieyoufool
UFOs are serious business

i lol'd

at the article too
Quote by hug a llama
Dude, if a title read "penis pics, come on in" I think about 93% of UG would still click on it.

Quote by Burpin'Worm
Nonsense. I'm telling you, nothing makes the fairer sex swoon like an extensive knowledge of siege weaponry and medieval battle tactics.
Quote by thefoundationof
is the picture worked on or not?

I think the picture is a time-lapse of the night sky.

Anyway, even weirder than UFOs is USOs, unidentified submersible/submerged/something objects. They are seen over the oceans and often just splash right into the sea to make their escape.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

has anybody here thought they had seen one, because i remember I had this school teacher who said she was out at night driving home and she said she saw something that looked like the moon except she could see the moon next to her