Have you ever been listening to the radio, and you heard an artist, and you thought "Wow, they really stink, even I could do better." Well, here's your chance to name those people.

I know it seems arrogant, but we are an arrogant race, are we not?

Have fun.
If they're on the radio, and I'm not, it doesn't matter if I'm better technically or artistically. They're already better then me.
Quote by Vermintide
I love getting hit in the balls.

Sometimes, I masturbate while imagining my girlfriend is ramming her knee up into my precious orbs. It turns me on so much.

Actually, that's not true. I don't have a girlfriend
Quote by shakes23
If they're on the radio, and I'm not, it doesn't matter if I'm better technically or artistically. They're already better then me.

At grammar, yes.
Genius may have its limitations; stupidity is not thus handicapped.
probably no one on the radio, just because some people don't play technical stuff doesn't mean that they are bad at playing.
I'm better than......the blackout kids....
Listen to The Sounds Inside
John Frusciante
Well you have to realize just because someone's playing a simple song doesn't mean they're incapable of playing a complex technical one.

It just happens to be that the music industry, particularly the radio, is more inclined to play simple songs that normal musically-inept people can listen to
Leader of The Cult of Echoes, for those who believe 23 min. of Pink Floyd Epicness just isn't enough.

Pm Alex the Red if you're interested

I'm a member I Pignose Amps Club. PM Woodenbanman if your interested.
i hate the radio so.......................
I love all forms of Rock 'n' Roll, past and NOT present
Quote by ObsceneGestures
At grammar, yes.

Wow, someones pissed off.
Quote by Vermintide
I love getting hit in the balls.

Sometimes, I masturbate while imagining my girlfriend is ramming her knee up into my precious orbs. It turns me on so much.

Actually, that's not true. I don't have a girlfriend
I am better today than I was yesterday. That, my friend, is ALL that matters!
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
im better than my friends bro....
We fear violence less than our own feelings. Personal, private, solitary pain is more terrifying than what anyone else can inflict.
Jim Morrison
Quote by Captian Xero
This thread isn't going to last long... enjoy it.

I know, I was just wondering if anyone feels the same way I do: fed up of bands who only play simple riffs over and over, and then call it a song.
I'm better than the Jonas Brothers, but thats not saying much.

I-I

I----------------I

TheOneAndOnlyIsaac

I've been played on local radio, So I can confidently say Im better then a decent amount of pop punk bands, but then again, I got on the radio with heartfelt acoustic alt rock.

So Most people here wouldnt consider it much better.
Quote by boardsofcanada
^^

<_<
~Bass'-play-er.

The #1 member of the club that isn't terribly predjudiced against emo. Get over yourselves.
PM me, or just say # x
And part of Fortysix and twos Defenders of Emo club.

" Zach_F I love you for that."