alright guys so heres the new tattoo guitar. once again i do all of these with a hand drill. this one is of course a tatto theme with tattoos everyone seems to have, hope you all enjoy it, tell me what ya think

empty the bullets from the chamber
hand drill? thats amazing
Quote by kyrreca
You could get $1000 custom made pickups hand wired with Eric Johnsons pubic hair, and they'd still sound pretty bad through a ****ty solid state practice amp.

Quote by Geetar_Axel
Really? I thought Frontmans where highly respected around here?!
Quote by redneck516
hand drill? thats amazing

im local to ya if ya ever want one done, i did this and a halo guitar and a friend wants me to do a jolly roger and stars on hers so im now offering up guitar tats as a way of making some cash on the side
Quote by Rebus
nice

says it all. +1
Quote by Article
She pulled off his left testicle and tried to swallow it, before spitting it out. A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying "That's yours"

Wii Is For Queers! Co-Founder Of The "We Hate Wii" Club
Return to a Condition of Being...<-Band. Add plz!
Quote by jscustomguitars
Quite a skill you got there but personally I think it looks terrible !

Couldn't agree more
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."
amazing drill skill you've got, and an awsome idea.
i think i'd prefer them in colour though and maybe of the same theme, like you've got japanese and traditional styles in the mix .
EPIPHONE LES PAUL
IBANEZ S SERIES CUSTOM
VOX AD30VT
Quote by Dauntless
im local to ya if ya ever want one done, i did this and a halo guitar and a friend wants me to do a jolly roger and stars on hers so im now offering up guitar tats as a way of making some cash on the side

how local and how much? maybe we can work somethin out.
Quote by kyrreca
You could get $1000 custom made pickups hand wired with Eric Johnsons pubic hair, and they'd still sound pretty bad through a ****ty solid state practice amp.

Quote by Geetar_Axel
Really? I thought Frontmans where highly respected around here?!
thats a bass
"I never liked those Deep Purples or those sort of things. I always hated it. I always thought it was a poor man’s Led Zeppelin"
// Angus Young

+1
Quote by redneck516
how local and how much? maybe we can work somethin out.

i live in cleveland but i do alot of work in conroe so if your ever around that area i can help ya out. i guess like 30 to 45 minutes away. ill go for 20 bucks a picture, i wouldnt recommend doing more than one on a guitar, i just do a lot on my guitars as kind of an advertisement
Quote by admbwr
amazing drill skill you've got, and an awsome idea.
i think i'd prefer them in colour though and maybe of the same theme, like you've got japanese and traditional styles in the mix .

i was just kind of randomly patching together tattoos that everybodys got, not going for one theme or the oher as far as traditional and japanese. as far as color thats not one thing i do, it not like an ink drill the tattoo artists use so i would have to go in later with a brush to get the color in there and its just too big a pain. i did put enamel finish on my halo guitar and all the pictures turned black but naturally they are gonna stay white
Quote by Thewolf_and_man
thats a bass

i just call them all my tat guitars as a whole, i know what it is. by the way in case anyone was wondering this is a washburn bantam whammy bass, the BB-4
Whammy bass ftw. How low does it go?
I have no idea what I'm talking about. Don't belive me.
I have never seen a Bass with a Floyd Rose or a tremolo at all. How? How is that possible? and another. Why? Is it necessary?
Colors by Between the Buried and Me is the Best album ever
Quote by m_hedborg
Whammy bass ftw. How low does it go?

it goes low enough the strings will literally fall off the fretboard but i normally dont go that low, in fact since i switch from standard to drop c i put an extra two springs on the back of the trem so its pretty hard to move at all. really the trem doesnt do a lot for me. i can find some cool sound effects but as for the norm its pretty much useless
It looks good, but I really don't dig the clashing styles. The old school swallows really don't gel with the newer style, tacky stuff.

If you did a bass or guitar in all old school 'tattoos', it would look fantastic. Especially if you did the 'tattoos' in black on a flesh coloured guitar.
Will says:
DON'T FEAR THE REAPER!
- SmarterChild - says:
I don't know if I can help it.

Member #6 of the "I play my guitar as high as Tom Morello does" club
i iwsh my bass had a trem
Member #5 of the UG Luthier's club.
member #3 of the vermont cult
Member of the Frank Zappa Fan Club. PM deadhead313313 to join"

Quote by LightningRider
T Heff, No shit I'm a n00b

Quote by Will_Minus

EDIT: t heff wins the for the best response.

Quote by carousel182
i im gonna have to agree with t heff
very creative. also great job on the hand drilling. thats not very easy to do i imagine. also would you accept a shipped guitar to work on then ship back??
Slappin' Southpaw of the Bass Militia. PM DinkyDaisy to join.
Founder of the Guitar Militia. Pm me to join
Quote by Chris_Freeman
very creative. also great job on the hand drilling. thats not very easy to do i imagine. also would you accept a shipped guitar to work on then ship back??

if your willing to pay for shipping, what do you want done?
Quote by Will_Minus
It looks good, but I really don't dig the clashing styles. The old school swallows really don't gel with the newer style, tacky stuff.

If you did a bass or guitar in all old school 'tattoos', it would look fantastic. Especially if you did the 'tattoos' in black on a flesh coloured guitar.

well like i said i was just going for cliche tattoos, not really an old or new theme, plus i figured it would be good advertisment for the tattoos to do a bunch, i know that bunching alot of them on the guitar like that doesnt make it look good but it does put more style pics on the agenda for someone else to see that may want it done. as far as flesh style guitar goes im not good with paint and i dont have the cash to buy a paint job or a new guitar
Pretty sweet tbh.
DARK_MATTER, Instrumental Post-Metal from Ireland

Bass:
Ibanez BTB 405QM
Ashdown PM600 - Peavey TVX 4x10
Russian Big Muff

Guitar:
Fender Jim Root sig
'99 Stagemaster 7-string
Yamaha F310
Hughes & Kettner Warp 7 w/4x12
i think that would be a lot easier with a dremel
Wear the eye patch Bret, Wear the Funky Funky eye patch...

Quote by Tallman

You, sir, should be knighted.

Last edited by coolo : Today at 00:00 AM. Reason: ???
Quote by coolo
i think that would be a lot easier with a dremel

kinda the basic idea but its run from an air-pump and it uses a metal tip instead of a sanding or grinder tool. its much smaller than any dremel i have ever used so it seems to actually make the job easier this way
i don't know which is more amazing, the hand-drilled artwork or that bass bridge!
EH

"Show me war; show me pestilence; show me the blood-red hands of retribution..."
Quote by Thewolf_and_man
thats a bass

a bass GUITAR
My Gear:
Agile - 2000 W/ EMG 81/85
Fender 112 Stageman
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Digitech Rp100
Yamaha Ac/El
Quote by Rune Playaz
a bass GUITAR

not bad looking. great skill though
My Gear:
Agile - 2000 W/ EMG 81/85
Fender 112 Stageman
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Digitech Rp100
Yamaha Ac/El
OMFG i had never seen a bass with a trem:O
Rig:
MIM Fender Strat

Vox V847A Wah
Dunlop JH-F1 Fuzz Face
Boss DS-1
Ibanez Tube Screamer TS9 x2!!!
Boss Passive A/B Box
Boss BF-3 Flanger
Boss Volume Pedal

Marshall 4203 Artist 30Watt Tube
Epiphone Electar Tube 30
i dunno yet i was just wondering if you were willing to do so but i will be in touch with ideas soon
Slappin' Southpaw of the Bass Militia. PM DinkyDaisy to join.
Founder of the Guitar Militia. Pm me to join
Quote by Chris_Freeman
i dunno yet i was just wondering if you were willing to do so but i will be in touch with ideas soon

alright just lemme know if youwould like it done and what you would want done as well. if you have any specific pictures that would be even better
I won't lie that's pretty sweet, if I had an old bass laying around I'd try something like that.
-Fender Deluxe Active P-bass (60th anniversary)
-Peavey T-40 (1982)
-Hartke HA-3500
-Aguilar GS 2x12
-GK Backline 2x10
Quote by the_random_hero
Couldn't agree more

+ 1
Quote by Unforgivable
LesPaulMarshalls ace!
Quote by Dudage
LesPaulMarshall, you friggin rock!
Quote by adrian_brown89
It's pretty hard to find someone as hardcore as Tom. The race for hardcore supremacy would be pretty close but i think Tom's got his nose just in front for now...
That looks really nice. I can only imagine how great a specific-themed guitar would look like. I think it would be cool to get something like that done to a cheaper guitar, but to be honest, I would let anybody with a drill within 100 feet of my MIM Strat.
Daron. The Pit loves you.
daron aka kosmic is now a pit legend
Best post on the pit. Good for you.
thats pretty epic.
So you're like a slower paced Forrest Gump...
Yup...