i need a bass cab thats powerful but i need to to have an impedence of 4 ohms. i only have a bugdet of around $300. any help or suggestions would be highly appreciated!
do you already have a bass amp? if so, what kind? your question is kinda vague. i'm not sure if your looking for a bass combo amp(all in one), or a bass speaker cabinet that is rated at 4ohms. sorry!
Quote by 83lespaulstudio
do you already have a bass amp? if so, what kind? your question is kinda vague. i'm not sure if your looking for a bass combo amp(all in one), or a bass speaker cabinet that is rated at 4ohms. sorry!

sorry. yes I do have a head, its a behringer 450 watt ( I forget the whole name). I bought i specifially for its power. right row im just trying to be heard with a drum kit and two guitars. Im using my friends homemade 1x15 cabinet and a 100 watt head. I eventually plan to buy a aby switch and connect both rigs togeather.
Do you want more bass, mids, or highs? Bass look at 18" and 15" (Thoug I've not seen an 18" with 4 ohms, though I'm sure they're out there) Mids will be 12" and 10"s, and highs will be 10"s and tweeters. Of course I think most cabs should come with tweeters to give you some nice highs. So look into that.
for that money i would look for used cabs. if i could only buy one cab at a time, i would buy a 4x10" w/horn, first. Ampeg, Ashdown, GK, Hartke, and SWR make decent cabs. shop around, and go to their sights, and educate yourself on Ohms ratings.