Not bad, the drums don't sound too hot, like they were recorded in a bedroom or something. Maybe work on the EQ a bit. Fangboner? Not a fan of anything with 'boner' in the name. But I dunno, maybe it will work. It can't be any worse than butthole surfers lol
JackFlash, I got a question for ya. How does that Rocker 30watt head work with those 2x12. I was looking at an Orange set up myself, but I dunno which wattage to go with. Im afraid 30 would be too low. You ever play out at shows or practice with a full band? How does it work out for you?
Quote by Yontsey
JackFlash, I got a question for ya. How does that Rocker 30watt head work with those 2x12. I was looking at an Orange set up myself, but I dunno which wattage to go with. Im afraid 30 would be too low. You ever play out at shows or practice with a full band? How does it work out for you?

I dunno man, the 30 watts cranked sounds GREAT. I practice with full band and play shows all the time. I'm usually at a bar/club and it's miked so it isn't a problem. Even if we play shows that don't have a pa it works out pretty well. I'm going to keep my rocker 30, but the only downside I have is the minimal eq settings on the dirty channel. Mid, low, and high. I'm going to save up and get a thunderverb 200 and 4x12 cab. The fact that it can double as a bass amp will really get a deep end in some of our heavier songs that the 30 just can't reach (without a pedal that is). You might try the rocker 50 but the 30, man, can't get over the sound of it cranked. It's SOOOO GOOOOD lol
Quote by JackFlash19
I dunno man, the 30 watts cranked sounds GREAT. I practice with full band and play shows all the time. I'm usually at a bar/club and it's miked so it isn't a problem. Even if we play shows that don't have a pa it works out pretty well. I'm going to keep my rocker 30, but the only downside I have is the minimal eq settings on the dirty channel. Mid, low, and high. I'm going to save up and get a thunderverb 200 and 4x12 cab. The fact that it can double as a bass amp will really get a deep end in some of our heavier songs that the 30 just can't reach (without a pedal that is). You might try the rocker 50 but the 30, man, can't get over the sound of it cranked. It's SOOOO GOOOOD lol

yeah, i did see those thunderverbs but theyre quite pricy if i remember correct. not to say that any of Orange's ****s cheap, ha.
Fangboner is the worst name I've ever heard, the music is okay.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by blackreign
Fangboner. Like the street?

ha, yeah, the street you pass on the ohio turnpike.