Started good turned to s**t. there was nothing else. Now I hate you. Don’t respect you. Pretty much indifferent.

Could care less if you were gone. Wouldn’t make a difference. You’re such a joke. I’m not laughing. Pretty much sick of it.

I like to think I’m normal. I like I know you’re crazy. You’re a lie. Doesn’t matter. Guess who’s a hypocrite

You realy do hurt people. Do you even know? I cant stand you. Always a problem. And you’re the center of it.

Could care less if you were gone. Wouldn’t make a difference. You’re such a joke. I’m not laughing. Pretty much sick of it.

Now please leave me be. I never want to see you. i realy hate you. Don’t respect you. Pretty much indifferent.

Crit welcome! I have not put chords to it yet... will soon though.
Quote by Gabel
You are EXTREMELY WRONG! I have played it. I own an 18W and it would be an awful stereo amp, it's way too bright, breaks up too easily and so on. Secondly, why would a guitar store sell an hifi amp.
i see what you mean. hmm... perhaps i could tone it back, while keeping the point.
Quote by Gabel
You are EXTREMELY WRONG! I have played it. I own an 18W and it would be an awful stereo amp, it's way too bright, breaks up too easily and so on. Secondly, why would a guitar store sell an hifi amp.