Hey man,

Your band sounds pretty awesome, i would see you guys if i had the chance. If you want, ill crit the songs, which were all pretty great. I really like the lead guitar work especially, and the drumming too (which fits really well in almost every place), and some of the rhythm work is awesome too. I cant see any points where the bass stands out though. The singing is pretty good too, it fits well.

The only thing I think you need to work on is some kind of catchy hooks in the songs. Headrush did this fairly well, with the singing bits in the verses, but none of the other songs seemed to have stand out anthem-ey chorus's that the crowd will chant along to or anyhting like that.

Apart from that, you guys are really great, keep up the good work.
Hello
sounds pretty good guys, it just seems like it needs something more to kinda hold it all together but i suppose you could say its cos it isnt mixed. Great lead work but the singer could do with some work i reckon and cant hear the bass but again that could be down to the mixing. Keep it up
Quote by Jaxoo
Hey man,

Your band sounds pretty awesome, i would see you guys if i had the chance. If you want, ill crit the songs, which were all pretty great. I really like the lead guitar work especially, and the drumming too (which fits really well in almost every place), and some of the rhythm work is awesome too. I cant see any points where the bass stands out though. The singing is pretty good too, it fits well.

The only thing I think you need to work on is some kind of catchy hooks in the songs. Headrush did this fairly well, with the singing bits in the verses, but none of the other songs seemed to have stand out anthem-ey chorus's that the crowd will chant along to or anyhting like that.

Apart from that, you guys are really great, keep up the good work.

Hey,

Thanks alot dude really appreciate your kind words., yeah critting the songs would be great as we're always looking to improve them FYI im the bassist Havent been playing very long hence the lack of fills and runs. Its also unmixed but the mixed ones will be up soon.

Again, thanks, means alot.

Agosen.
Quote by TheRennies
sounds pretty good guys, it just seems like it needs something more to kinda hold it all together but i suppose you could say its cos it isnt mixed. Great lead work but the singer could do with some work i reckon and cant hear the bass but again that could be down to the mixing. Keep it up

Yeah, the singer has never had any lessons so thats his raw/untrained voice, which IMO is pretty impressive, you can tell his voice alot more on our acoustic song. As i said earlier ^^ We'll be putting the mixed demo on asap So if you wanna check again in a few days itd be cool :P

Thanks alot.
Actually, I liked it quite a bit, good job man. I'm not a huge fan of whoever is singing but he is good enough.
Thanks for replies, more treble? The guitar sound is quite harsh but afaik thats not due to treble, think the guitarists have it near maxed. Care to elaborate on your comment?

Not bad man. I have downloaded the songs and will give them a good listen later on
Quote by atomkat
I can't fxcking descripe in words how much I love you!!!!!!!
Quote by MrJayremmie
marry me.
Stratocaster fan...
Last edited by johnny_tapia at Nov 24, 2007,
Thanks johnny much appreciated Let us know if you have anything else to say, the more help the better
This is not my kind of music, but you guys actually sounds pretty good. The singer is a little..ahhm, don't know.
Good job, man. Keep it up.