1. Kramer Striker Custom FR-424CM <--- Plan to get one soon
2. ESP LTD MH-103
3. Ibanez RG2EX1
4. Squier Standard Strat
5. ESP LTD M-103

Maple Necks Own.
I actually do have schizophrenia, so stop making fun of people who have it.

GEAR:
Boss ME-50
Silvertone Paul Stanley Apocalypse (modded)
Squier Affinity Strat (modded)
Italia Modulo 2
Fender Front 15G
well i guess you learn something new everyday.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
1 Ibanez RG2ex1

2 Ibanez RG321

3 Squier '51

4 Vintage VS6

5 Ibanez GSA 60

Of course, when looking at second hand guitars there's a bunch of cool instruments which suddenly become affordable.
You've read it, you can't un-read it!
in no particular order:
Used Made in Japan '80s Aria Pro II Les Paul copy
Used Fender Mexican Strat
Used Charvel Model 2
Used MIK Hamer Diablo
Used Epi Neck-Thru SuperStrats from the '80s

See a trend here?
Quote by DieKrupps
squir standard strats, ..some of those guitars are amazing.

While the vast majority suck ass?

In no particular order:

Schecter Omen 6 - It has a smooth neck and a string-through body.

Hagstrom F Series - Probably my favorite in the price range. Spectacularly valued guitars; great necks, good resonance, and decent electronics and pickups.

Switch Stealth Oscar - Once you get over the fact that this guitar isn't made of wood, you'll realize that the one piece construction (there's no need for a neck joint since the neck and body are formed out of one piece of material) and the vibracell material make for a very resonant body.

Floyd Rose Original Series - A surprisingly good guitar with a real OFR currently on sale for $200? That's ridiculous.

Agile TC-730 - This should be bought instead of a Squier Tele every single time.
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
I no Order

MExican Strat
Yamaha Pacifica
Some Squiers
Schecter Omen 6
(not sure about coversion rates but) Epiphone SG
/CENTER]
Quote by fatstrat200708
Anybody own an AXL Fireax? or any other AXL?

I've played a few... not bad for the price, and the construction seems solid. That said, the finish and fretwork varies wildy. Some are good, some are total crap. The hardware they use is also cheap. They do look nice, but inconsistent quality, paired with cheap hardware and pickups isn't a good combo. I thought about buying one as an upgrade project awhile back, but including price of the guitar, decided almost $800 grand total was more then it was worth for something made in china.