So, what do you guys think? Do they sound good?
But there's no sense crying over every mistake, you just keep on trying till you run out of cake.

ive heard good and bad about this guitar.never actually played one though.
Quote by NGD1313
I cen lyk spel reel gud. I came n 2nd n da spelling b, sum dumb 4en kid beet meh.
theyre alright i suppose, for the price theres better.

on the edge 3 front it would be ok for a few months then it would start to get tuning problems. but it is a direct swap for an OFR i belive. also watch out for the quality as its indonesian, i havent played one but i played an VBT700 and it was ok but the binding was realy messy.
gear.

Schecter Loomis sig.
Engl fireball.
the highest.

CANNABIZZLE

Lets blaze, put this in your sig if you want to get high.
If Muhammed from Necrophagists says that this guitar is good and 'marshall' then I'm pretty sure it rapes. (I haven't played one myself though...)
It's a great guitar, tried it out a couple of days ago and i loved it, only thing that's bad with it is it has a Edge III tremolo but you can always change that when it starts to fall apart

Mahogany wood
Neck Through
24 Frets
2 Dimarzio (that right isn't it?) Humbuckers
atleast the specs are very good (without the edge III) and it's a dream to play

The neck was pretty thin but i didn't think it was to thin nor flat and it was not as wide as the neck on my guitar (Ibanez RG2550E).

So overall it´s a great guitar, spend another 180$ (or just when the tremolo starts to be like crap) and get a OFR to change the Edge then it would be awesome
Gear
Ibanez RG2550E
ESP/LTD M-10
Fender FM212R amp
EHX Metal Muff
Ibanez WP-7 Wah
what's the deal with Edge III anyway, they put it on all their guitars except for like 2 or 3 and they're supposed to be crappy as ****, it's like they want you to be sad after a few months :l
Member of 7-string Legion
Wields S7320

. .___.
. (O,o)
. /)__)
. ^ ^

. O rly?
So, it pretty much sounds all good except the tremolo. I'd love to try one out, only problem is pretty much the only store that sells guitars in my area doesn't have one in stock, so they have to order it in, and that means a $300 deposit.

Thanks for that guys, appreciate it.
But there's no sense crying over every mistake, you just keep on trying till you run out of cake.

Quote by SilentGhost
If Muhammed from Necrophagists says that this guitar is good and 'marshall' then I'm pretty sure it rapes. (I haven't played one myself though...)

muhammed plays a 7 string LACS xiphos, which is equipped with EMG 707's and an edge pro 7, which pretty much pwns the xiphos in discussion here.
gear.

Schecter Loomis sig.
Engl fireball.
the highest.

CANNABIZZLE

Lets blaze, put this in your sig if you want to get high.
Quote by Dark_Althalus
So, it pretty much sounds all good except the tremolo. I'd love to try one out, only problem is pretty much the only store that sells guitars in my area doesn't have one in stock, so they have to order it in, and that means a $300 deposit.

Thanks for that guys, appreciate it.

The Trem is good too, but It just won't last as long as something like an Edge Pro or OFR.