Poll: Gorrila Vs. Tiger
Poll Options
View poll results: Gorrila Vs. Tiger
Gorilla
36 61%
Tiger
23 39%
Voters: 59.
this may have been done before but whatever. who would win in a fight between a gorilla and a tiger? its the ultimate question

Just in the unlikely event a user didn't know what a tiger or a gorilla was.

What?! We havea few American users here, okay?
my guess is the gorilla because they could ninja attack out of a tree and land on the tigers back and choke the life out of it if they wanted.
I reckon on the ground it could go either way. The tiger has the speed but the gorilla has the immense strength.

If the gorilla was in a tree, it could jump out, land on the tiger, and snap it in half.

I'm voting Gorilla.

Gorillas FTW!
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
I reckon it's pretty even, as was said before the gorilla has strength while the tiger has speed. I think as long a the gorilla doesn't let the tiger get it's teeth in then the gorilla would win.
Quote by Dæmönika
Quote by italynlprkn
yo tambien
What the hell's a tambien?
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
its like basic math. 1 + -1 = 1

FTW!
Quote by GLP_Arclite

Quote by inhatredofme
my guess is the gorilla because they could ninja attack out of a tree and land on the tigers back and choke the life out of it if they wanted.

Yeah, because Gorillas are really agile and sneaky
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
Tiger. Gorilla's are strong, and can jump down from trees, but Tigers are hunters and can also climb up trees. Plus a tiger's claws are pretty lethal, plus its bite.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Wow..I thought it would be a landslide victory for Gorillas.
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz

ಠ_ಠ

Anyone who said tiger should have a look at this completely realistic simulation of a leopard and gorilla.

Leopards have ninja skills but the gorilla can perfectly time a spine crunching punch so there
Quote by Dæmönika
Quote by italynlprkn
yo tambien
What the hell's a tambien?
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
its like basic math. 1 + -1 = 1
It depends on circumstances, if the gorilla gets its hands on the tiger, its goodbye mr tiger, but if the tiger stays clear and wears the gorilla out til it gets sloppy, it could neck attack it!.

FATALITY

I say gorilla overall though.
Quote by Jackolas
What?! We havea few American users here, okay?

Bu dum pum psshh!
We are "PSYCHONAUT", Psychedelic/Stoner/Sludge from Belgium.

Check out our recordings and shows here:

BandCamp
YouTube
FaceBook
Quote by wannabe jesus
Anyone who said tiger should have a look at this completely realistic simulation of a leopard and gorilla.

Leopards have ninja skills but the gorilla can perfectly time a spine crunching punch so there

From 0:55 to 1:05 there is some serious foreplay going on.

/immature.
Quote by wannabe jesus

Fu'ck that stupid programme, it's wrong.
Quote by kidsilcon
Fu'ck that stupid programme, it's wrong.

For sure, I felt sorry for the leopard too.

This CG is unrealistic.If you look in the web,you can see many reports that gorillas(even male) are taken as prey by leopards. Actually in the wild,gorillas are ambushed by leopards in the night,and they have no chance towards leopards because they cannot see well in the dark,so they first get the fatal bite in the neck. It's the difference between meat eaters and vegeterian animal. FYI,fossils show that early humans were also attacked and eaten by leopards.They are natural predetors of apes.
I would have to say Tiger.

They are ambush predators because of their size they cant move as fast as other big cats so the Gorilla wouldnt know what hit it until too late- When the Tigers jaws are gripped around its throat, suffocating it to death.
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!

Pwnd.

But in seriousness. That's horrific, this guy should come kick some ass:

Quote by GLP_Arclite

Gorilla vs Bear would be better...I say gorilla, it'd punch the tiger in the face if it tried to lunge and bite him...Sounds deadly, non?
This is by far the most epic question of all time. I have absolutely no idea- they're pretty evenly matched.
Quote by Jaymz2K

Guerilla?

/phail

Lights out, Guerilla Radio...

TURN THAT SHIT UP!
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz

ಠ_ಠ

The tiger will ambush the gorilla. One good bite to the neck, and the ape is done.
WTLTL 2011