I recently bought a distortion pedal and i am looking for a sutible wah pedal.I came across this slash wah pedal and decided to buy it,but i read a comment in some website that this pedal produces a unbearable feedback sound when being use with a digital amp.Further more this pedal comes with a distortion circuit build in so would it be a good decision to buy this pedal cause i already have a MT-2 or should i just buy a normal Dunlop wah pedal??ANY SUGGESTIONS??
Quote by kevin118
I recently bought a distortion pedal and i am looking for a sutible wah pedal.I came across this slash wah pedal and decided to buy it,but i read a comment in some website that this pedal produces a unbearable feedback sound when being use with a digital amp.Further more this pedal comes with a distortion circuit build in so would it be a good decision to buy this pedal cause i already have a MT-2 or should i just buy a normal Dunlop wah pedal??ANY SUGGESTIONS??

The distortion on it kinda sucks. Its only the distortion that causes feedback. THe actual Wah itself is kick ass. Even if the distortion was awesome and didnt feedback, you can only use it when the wah is engaged. So you are good to go!!!
By 'digital amp', I presume you mean Line 6 Spider 2 or 3, or a Marshall MG of some sort. If this is the case, God help you. Secondly, the Boss MT-2 is probably just about the worst distortion pedal in that price range (the only ones worse would cost about $14 or something.).

So, ditch the MT-2, get a half decent amp, and forget the wah for now. It'll just make you sound a hundred times worse with that kind of gear.
if you have your heart set on the slash wah then buy it, it is good, you will always have people tell you one wah is better than another, only problem is you either need to use 2 9volt batterys or buy the 18volt power supply for it
Slashs wah is an overpriced piece of ****. the best wah dunlop makes is the Dime wah much cheaper and with just as many features
Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - pm gpderek09 to join
1) ultimate wah thread
2) that wah sucks, but thus fits your other gear

Whodicted

Quote by stevo_epi_SG_wo
france is laaaaame

Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009
Quote by kevin118
My amp is a peavy 10 watt practice amp (trans tube technology)

ya dude your best bet is to buy a new amp first not a 250 dollar wah pedal through a 50 dollar amp
Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - pm gpderek09 to join
i was thinking about that too.I've yet to try it,i think i would go check it out next year after i save more money and get better.but other than a slash wah pedal is there any other pedal that can match it in terms of looks and function??Or is the normal dunlop wah pedal good enough??
i have a line 6 spider 3 and it does create a lot of feedback with my slash wah..but if you fiddle around with the knobs and lower the distortion and volume it will reduce it but u lose the lead boost which defeats the purpose of the overdrive