I delivered it to the customer on Friday
Here's what it's made of.
2-piece Swamp Ash Body
2-piece Maple Neck with Double Acting Truss Rod (adjustment at heal)
Dimarzio Blaze-7 H-S-H Setup with Coil Taps in position 4 and 5
Schaller Chrome M6 Mini Tuners (7 so I'm short on a set now... anybody have an extra?)
Fixed Bridge and Custom Made Brass Nut
500k Volume and 250k Tone
Strung up with a set of 10-46's and a 70 for the low b

The customer emailed this morning and said he was loving it. He's going to bring it out in a few days so we can fine tune it to him. I'll probably add a string retainer too. This is what he said:
I cannot get over how good this neck feels. Is it asymetrical or anything like that? Its freaking butter!
The fixed bridge is really great cause i can mess around with a lot of different tunings.
Right now its tuned
e
b
g
d
a
d
g
So like drop - g on top of drop G, lots of 4ths and 5ths going on (which is something that i LOVE!)

Sounds to me like he's enjoying it.

Authorized Floyd Rose Dealer
Authorized Seymour Duncan Dealer
Hotrod Guitars, Parts, and Accessories
That thing looks pretty sweet! I'm glad to hear that the customer likes it so much
Neat
Rig:
MIM Fender Strat

Vox V847A Wah
Dunlop JH-F1 Fuzz Face
Boss DS-1
Ibanez Tube Screamer TS9 x2!!!
Boss Passive A/B Box
Boss BF-3 Flanger
Boss Volume Pedal

Marshall 4203 Artist 30Watt Tube
Epiphone Electar Tube 30
Quote by Denthúl
That thing looks pretty sweet! I'm glad to hear that the customer likes it so much

You and me both Denthúl!

Thanks! It was requested unfinished. I think someone is going to do some artwork on the body before it's cleared.

nice bit like a viger. its funny tho how when a replica is a slightly different shape it looks deformed. probably because you are so used to the original.
we didn't really set out to do a replica. we like the overall shape and idea of the vigier, but replicating it was never the intention. the vigier allows so much access to the higher part of the neck because of the caverness bottom horn area and the heal of the neck is so freekin' wide for the 7 strings it just made sense to me and my customer.

That was $1250

thats a good job, though the white pickguard with those black pups on a wood finish makes it look slightly cheap - yamaha pacifica or something - but thats a niggling complaint - i do like it very much
the customer is actually going to paint it and maybe even have some artwork done on the body. I wasn't really fond of it that way either.

very nice!
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?